Chapter 20

This bed feels so fucking amazing especially the thing on my waist. Smells good too and yes I sniffed him again.

I open one eye and look down at a tattooed arm on my waist, then i look behind me at Damon sound asleep.

I start shifting trying to get out of his hold waking him up in the process,shit

"For fucks sakes Vanessa," 

Fuck, damn it.......he's morning voice

This is so unfair though, I swear I sound like a crocking vulture right now and vultures don't crock!

Wait do they? Nevermind the point is I sound horrible when I'm talking right from waking up and he sounds so fucking hot.

"What happened yesterday," I say yawning while sitting up

"You confessed your love for me," He says so casually as if he didn't just say I said I love him.

I raise an eyebrow at him, I would like to know the shit I was on for me to say that....

After a few seconds of me narrowing my eyes at the ceiling I start to remember what I did last night actually what happened last night

"You little shit," I say nudging his shoulder getting a deep chuckle in return

He starts getting out of bed and I have an amazing view of his well defined back as he walks out the door, I'm guessing going to the bathroom.

Sleeping with him was actually pretty great. if I were to compare, it was way better than the last time I slept with a guy given he kicked me off the bed accidentally.

I want to go back to sleep, there's practically nothing to do today except eating and finishing off my assignments.

Fuck university.

"Damon," I call out

"What?"

"Please come here," I'm beginning to sound like an australian if that makes sense. It's like I used have this thick british accent and then when I moved to america it started changing and now I'm in between so some words I do genuinely feel like I sound australian for some fucking reason.

Is it that normal? No idea......I'll have to look into it— I won't.

"What is it?" he asks while leaning against the door frame his muscles flexing at the movement

"I'm hungry," I say sticking out my bottom lip and looking at anywhere but him

"The kitchen's that way," he says and that's when I look at him with my mouth slightly open, what does he expect me to do? Walk to the kitchen.

I don't respond to him but just get up and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth before going back to his room and slipping under the covers. They are already warm so I am not going to go to my bed just to freeze to death.

I feel the bed dip by my side,"Vanessa?"

I don't respond, I am a really grumpy person in the morning now that I look at it.

"Sweetcheeks,"

"Puss" bad idea

The covers were ripped off me, how rude. Then Damon grabs both my wrists holding them firmly beside my head.

"What did I say about that,"

"Well if I do remember correctly you have now acknowledged that that is now your nickname that only I can call you," I offer him a smile at the end