Chapter 29

Dedicated to theuberestA

–––––––––––––

Monday.......6 days left

I woke up late today mostly because my human alarm clock is not there but at least I didn't get in trouble when I barged into class 15 minutes late.

Now I'm in my room with a sulking Connor who keeps doing this weird sigh every few seconds so he gets my attention, I mean if he does it again I will shove a— a— a something, definitely a something down his throat.

“Hhhamhh!” Okay that's it

I grab a pillow and attempt slamming it on his head but I fail dismally because he managed to dodge it and that in turn caused me to slip and fall ass first to the floor.

That little s—

“To be fair I didn't do anything, you were the one trying to hurt me,” he says still keeping a safe distance away from me

“Why were you being annoying, that's my job,” I say narrowing my eyes at him

“Well at least now you notice,” he mutters,“I need your help” he says louder

“With?”

“This girl I like,”

I nod taking in the information,“Why didn't you ask the other guys?”

“Cause last time I did the girl punched me in the face,” my mouth forms an ‘o’ shape

Okay I got time to spare anyway so I can help....... hopefully. I have a very big feeling I will tell him to do the wrong thing that would end up with him very very hurt.

“Is it the same girl that you gave that brooch to?” I ask as I put on my shoes and stuff random shit into a big ass bag.

“Uhh yeah it is,”

“What's in that bag?”

“Oh it's the stuff we need,” I packed everything from a wrench to even lip balm and a mouse trap, don't ask why I have that.

“Why would you need stuff to help me ask out a girl?”

“Cause you need a lot of hel— I mean it's for Camilla,”

Right,” he says clearly unconvinced

“Okay so how is this girl like exactly?”

“I know a few things about her........like how she enjoys other people's sufferings, she hates dresses, her favourite colour is black  and her whole wardrobe is only full of black coloured clothes— don't ask me how I know that.........oh and she does this cute little thing where she twirls her hair around with her fingers when she's in deep thought you know and bites her bottom lip ever so sexily that it makes me feel—”

“Okay I get it, you're in love,” I grumble cutting him off,“What's her name?”

“Quinn— it means intelligent, wise—”

“I don't care what it means......beautiful name though— okay so you know the basic information about her more like a lot of information but still, why don't you just walk up to her and say ‘Hey’” I say the last word biting my lip flirtatiously while running my hand through my hair and looking ahead as if the man of my dreams was right infront of me.....cough cough Damon.

“Hey?” he says furrowing his eyebrows together with his eyes narrowed— basically it didn't look anything like what I did

“Not like that you fucker you don't want her running away— you gotta say ‘Hey’” I say repeating what I did previously but adding more pizzazz this time.