Chapter 11

I didn't even have to spend a long time looking for something to wear, Adam happened.

All my clothes now had these colour tags on them except for my underwear atleast he had the slightest decency not to go through that drawer.

I changed into a black top with blue ripped jeans, I can pick this myself just fine and maybe throw a cyan coloured jacket on aswell.......yeah I get where he's coming from now.

I grab my book bag before exiting my bedroom.

"How long before you come back?"

"About three hours,"

"Oh wait Van, lemme finish this game I'll walk you to your class," Connor says biting his lip eyes still on the tv.

"Uhh sure," does he know Damon told me? I'll just not bring it up.

I go to the kitchen and grab two packets of jelly beans, one is for now then the other is for if I'm still alive later on after my classes, I don't know they always seem to just bore me to death then the sound of people getting out of class resurrects me.

"You ready to go?" I ask

"Oh yeah," we walk out in silence which continues for a few minutes before I finally break.

"So what's the reason for you wanting to walk with me?"

"I uhh, okay firstly I wanted to say sorry given I am the one who hacked into your shit and it was wrong but we really did have to find out something then about the other thing I tried finding out who that guy was,"

"Which guy?"

"The one who pushed you,"

"Oh him, what did you find out?" I had totally forgotten about him

He just pushed me it's no big deal.

"He doesn't go to this school, unless he just didn't get a students account but yeah he's not a student of this university so what I did was I checked for information about in other universities close by but I came up with yet again,"

Oh shit, it is a big deal now.

"So does that mean he came here to specifically to bump me?" talk about not having a life.

"Appears so, if you see him or if he tries anything tell me yeah?"

"Okay sure wait did you manage to get a picture of him?"

"Oh yeah, I'll send it to you I need to go to class now though so see you later," he says backing away

He gives me a slight wave before fully turning away

I guess I'll have to bring agent Vanessa back, she always knows what to do.

I shouldn't be making a joke out of this but I am.

I walk into my class and get seated quickly noting how my professor is about to start teaching.

I take out my notepad, pen and a few highlighters. I love making my notes colourful otherwise I wouldn't be able to study properly, I'll lose interest very quickly.

As she begins talking about what we discussed last time I look around my class, looking for a specific person. My phone buzzes in my pocket and I immediately take it and hide it behind a book while I check who sent me a text.

Connor

It must be that picture. I unlock my phone and take a look at it. He's face is mostly covered by a cap and a hood, it's like he's deliberately hiding it.