Chapter 24

I think I said that too loud.

They both turn their heads towards with Damon's eyes widening before he quickly tries reaching me but I've already turned around then before I could get far enough some random guy grabs my hand.

I start pulling it away and he just takes that as an invitation to get closer to me,"Stop fighting it baby you know you want me,"

His terrible breath fills me up and I very much want to disinfect my lungs. I'm about to knee the asshole but Malcolm comes out no where and pushes him off.

"Fuck off" he says looking down on the guy who fell from the force

I turn to Damon knowing he just saw what happened, he looks angry and not just at the guy who was hitting on me but at Malcolm. It's like he wants to rip his head off

"Vanessa are oka-," Malcolm's cut off by Damon's figure coming infront of me and blocking me from Malcolm's view.

“We really work things out so just come with me.....please?”

I'm scared I won't like what I'll hear

"Its clear she doesn't want to fucking talk to you so why don't you fuck off," wrong move there Malcolm

As Damon's turning his head towards him I quickly grab turning back to me. I'm not in mood to see a fight.

Damon takes a deep breath calming himself before meeting my eyes again "Vanessa you obviously won't believe any shit I say so it's best I show you, so come with me?"

Fuck

I slowly nod and let him guide me out of the house and into his car. This better be worth it. He drives for quite some time before pulling up at a lavish hotel. Holy shit.

I turn towards him with a questioning gaze with my mouth wide open.

"Come on," he says getting out of the car

I follow him in with his hand brushing against my own every now and then, he seems quite scared of actually grabbing my hand and holding it but I'm not going to do it for him,not until I see what the fuck is going on.

I'm too mesmerized by how beautiful everything is to listen into Damon's conversation with the receptionist.

When he finishes talking we get into an elevator and I busy myself with looking at the buttons not daring to turn towards him, afraid that'll give in and attack his lips something I've craved the last three days.

When the elevator dings open he leads me to a room opening it with his key card and I'm left speechless with what I come across.

Shit what have I done.

"I was talking to that girl, Danielle, cause she was the one helping me with all of this. I asked her because she's great at this decorating shit and I wanted it perfect......for you,"

"None of the guys knew exactly what I was doing because I didn't want them to tell you or hint it to you,"

"Why was she blushing when you were talking to her then?," I should've asked and completely knew the situation before running off like that, I feel so stupid

"I was teasing her about a girl she likes,"

Oh so I'm far more her type than Damon is, shit

"Give me a minute," I say rushing into the bathroom and shutting the door behind me. I don't stop and admire the beauty of it but just stare into the mirror looking at my reflection, I take a deep breath.

Okay so I messed up...big time but it's justified though right?

A knock on the door interrupts my thoughts