Chapter 14

“To say I'm tired of this fucking hair,” I mutter to myself

Camilla and I were standing by Damon's car as we waited for the guys to sober up and start moving.

“Cut it then,” she answers and I turn to face her tilting my head slightly to the left

My mom would kill me, do I really want to take that chance?

Absolutely but what type of best friend would I be if I didn't drag Camilla into this.

“You’ll have to do it aswell,”

“No,”

“Look I'll even dye my hair black if you cut yours short with me,”

She stares at me contemplating on whether she should do it or not.

“You don't look good in black so fine I'll do it with you,” glad to see she's looking out for my best interest.

“Why don't you ever hang out with the guys?”

They seem fond of her, close even and I don't  think that it's them that are being distant.

“Oh well like  I used to but not anymore, not ever since she left,” I nod and just look around,“Aren’t you going to ask who she is,”

“Well I am curious but it's not exactly my business now is it?”

“huh I actually respect that,”

“Ooof don't be catching feeling now,” I tease

“You really want to fuck me don't you,”

“Why yes,” I say laughing along with her.

I finally spot the guys and to just leave them wondering I say,“So Saturday?” while they are close enough to hear me

“Saturday,” she confirms

“Whats happening Saturday and why am I not invited?” Josh asks

“Vanessa and I are going out for a date,”

I never thought I'd say something nice about her but I just love Camilla's voice, it has this authority in it like she'll ask for something and you'll just give it to her, I wouldn't do that of course.

Okay I would but too serious, I'll probably give her my two kidneys if she asked.

“Yeah we are, just the two of us,” I say wiggling two fingers

“Can I watch at least,” Josh mutters

“We’re not fucking..........in front of you,” I add the last part to frustrate him.

“Vanessa my car’s that side,”

“What?” I ask facing Damon

“The car you're leaning on is not the one we're going with, it's not even mine,”  he clarifies muttering the last part

I take a step back and actually look at the car, he's right it's not even his. Well I'm sorry to whoever owns it!

Damon puts his arm around my shoulders guiding me to a shiny silver car, I furrow my eyebrows and stare up to him.

“Its my other one, for when we're going as a big group” he has more than one car, atleast he won't feel as bad if I crash one.

“Can I drive?”

“No,”

“Oh,” I say sadly

“I don't trust your driving sweetcheeks,” he mutters kissing the my side of my forehead, what's the name of that place on your head anyway