Chapter 31

Damon's P.O.V

I still remember the feeling I felt when we first kissed....

There's no way I could honestly forget, I mean how could I, especially since I feel the same way if not more every time I place my lips on hers.

Shit I'm acting like some lovesick puppy

Who knew one day I will be laying in bed wide awake around 4 in the morning just thinking about a certain someone, and not being able to get her out of my fucking mind.

I get out bed grabbing my phone on the bedside table then walk to the window before opening it and stepping out.

I sit down, my legs dangling off the edge then I call the girl whose been invading my thoughts for the past week.

She ends up answering after about three rings and I'm welcomed with her sleepy form,"Damon?"

"Mornin' beautiful," I say as I take in her bed hair and slight drool on the side of her mouth

"Why are you calling me so early in the morning," she grumbles

"Isn't it like around 8 over there?" I ask now feeling guilty that I woke her up

"That's exactly my point it's so fucking early," she exclaims causing me to chuckle at her adorable antics, she sits up and leans against the headboard and I note how she's wearing my t-shirt, fuck damnit.

My eyes rake over her and stop at her boobs when I see how her nipples are standing out, she's not wearing her usual sports bra....crap. I close my eyes tightly trying not to imagine her naked body underneath me. 

"Are you alright?" she asks

"You're such a fucking tease do you know that?"

"Says the guy whose shirt— Damon are you outside?" Her accent makes everything sound 10 times better

"Yeah I am," I say as if I'm not sitting on the roof right now

"Where outside?" her eyebrows furrowing

I don't answer but tilt my phone downwards and show her.....bad idea

"Get the fuck out of there you little—"

"I think we both know I can't be described as little," I say half joking

"Damon if you have never experienced an ass whooping I swear I'll give you one tomorrow," she says

I actually have experienced one mostly because of my mom whose latina......like one time she'd caught me fucking this other girl and while my dad was okay with it, my mom not so much, moral of the story shoes are painful in the wrong hands especially if those hands know how to aim.

"Wow I never knew you had a kink," I mumble smirking before going back into my room and collapsing on my bed

"I do actually you just haven't figured it out yet," she says doing a smirk of her one

My eyes darken at her words...why do I have to be so far away! I pull down at my boxers as they start feeling uncomfortable with my hardened cock, she just had to say that.

"Okay I have to go back to sleep now it's past my bed time, mind telling me a story?"

I rake my brain thinking of something to say,"What kind of story?"

"How would I know? I wanna be surprised but make it something fun or....hot,"

I nod my head and start the story as cliche as ever,"Once upon a time—"