0-Not so strong now

Blade in hand you walk slowly through the forest trying to find your enemy, the demon. You were assigned to kill a demon who has been wreaking havoc in a village. Eating more than 3 families every night. It was to the point where everyone stayed inside at night and stayed close to each other in a single room with weapons such as knives, silverware, books, anything that they could get their hands on. 

Your eyes caught onto a young woman with long dark hair that went to her ankles. Your gut churned and an alarm went off in your head. IT'S THE DEMON! IT'S THE DEMON! It shouted. 

"Excuse me! Shouldn't you be in your home?" You asked the demon. 

"Oh... Why, yes. I'm just looking for my child, he has seemed to have gone missing." The cursed woman said with fake sadness and concern coating her words. 

You knew not to get tangled in something like this from past experience. "Turn around and face me, demon." You spat coldly. 

The woman did a good 180 in the blink of an eye and dashed over to you. Luckily, you reacted fast enough and jumped in the other direction. "Demon hunters are the scum of the earth! All I went to do is live my life eating humans!" The demon shouted in anger at you. Her bright yellow cat-like eyes burned holes into you. 

You returned the glare. Your rough hands from countless hours of blood sweat and tears gripped harder on your sword. First form, Starfire slash. Those words played silently in your head. You darted over to the demon woman with trails of stardust following you. Your golden-colored blade made slashes anywhere you could find. The crimson-colored liquid found itself upon your skin. 

Giggles came from the demon's throat. "Are you sure you should call yourself the star pillar? You didn't even slash my head off first move." She cackled. 

"I'm just toying with you." You said with a smirk dancing on your lips. That was a lie. You actually tried to cut her head off, but she dodged it fast enough. 

You sprinted over to her at a great speed. You quickly circled around the demon while swinging your blade trying to cut her in half. She blocked you with her arms, which were sliced off and now rejuvenating. 

"You demon slayers... Kill demons with no mercy! Have you ever considered that we just want to live!" She shouted at you. 

"You demons kill humans with no mercy. How can I respect your kind when they have killed thousands of innocent people. Don't ever think you're innocent." You spat. 

She growled at you, her sharp teeth glowing in the beautiful moonlight. You started to grow impatient at how long this fight felt like. The demon's hatred boiled inside of her. She ran up to you as fast as lightning, she brought her leg up and kicked you with a force of 10 men. Your breath was caught in your throat as you hit a nearby tree. Your total concentration breathing stopped for a moment. 

The demon took this as an opportunity to kick you down even more. She brought her foot back and kicked it into your ribs for a good minute. Pain shot through your ribs and you even heard a few cracks and pops. "Not so big and strong now huh?!" She cackled, her voice played in your head like a broken record. 

Your hand reached over to her ankle pulling her down onto the dirt floor. You quickly picked yourself up and brought your foot down onto her face. Your eyes winded and your heart raced. Your sword. Where was it? Your eyes darted around trying to find it, without it you were almost nothing but a weak ant against a raging lion. You felt the woman's hand grip onto your leg and throw you. At this point, you knew you underestimated this demon, and you regret every second of it. You felt the metal of your own sword stab you in your lower back. You cried out in pain, your hand frantically reached to the handle pulling it out. Your body felt hot and you shivered. It felt like a swarm of bees stabbed you in every part of your body and you were allergic.