2-Fuck

Nightfall came and you were fully prepared for a fight even though you were severely injured. You saw the demons walking and the man mentioned that people had evolved, perhaps it was the future and demons evolved to face the sun. You had an entire theory in your mind that only made sense to you. You were in the future, demons had evolved to face the sun, but must have been more powerful at night, and that Muzan probably infested the world like he wanted to, and that there had to be a way back home.

"What are you doing all alone?" A gravely deep voice called out to you in the same ally way you were in. You immediately pulled out your sword from its guard.

"Whoa, whoa... I'm not gonna hurt you." He walked out of the shadows and you finally saw his face. Your nose scrunched up at the foul smell emitting from his body. "I just need you to come with me." He said softly, you could tell he had bad intentions. He charged at you, you moved quickly to the right dodging his attack.

You darted towards him with your sword ready to kill him. You managed to slice his arm, but only a deep wound. "Crazy bitch!" The 'demon', who was actually just a villain, shouted at you. He took his arm bending it backward like a stretchy toy ready to punch you from far away.

You aimed your sword onto his wrist cutting it off. Immediately he screamed in pain, ready to run away, but something stopped him. An even more scruffy-looking man behind him with a long grey scarf wrapped him up in it. He gave a look in disgust as the villain's blood seeped through his scarf. His scarf then aimed your way.

You attempted to cut through it, but nothing happened. Not a single tread cut. Caught off guard, the man wrapped you in it, he separated your sword away from you.

"Foul demon! You can't eat me alive or dead! I won't let you!" You screeched at the man. You squirmed in the cloth trying to escape. The man honestly thought that you a kid who ran away from home or was raised by villains, but of course he was wrong. You were just put into a situation where you didn't know anything that was actually going on.

He walked closer and closer to the police station, your screams along the way annoyed him to the ends of the earth, but he said nothing. He pulled out a pair of handcuffs that took away anyone's quirk, and he pulled you and the other villain closer. He turned the two of you around handcuffing your wrists together, and then the other man, whose whole hand was gone. Aizawa almost had to vomit, but he kept his composure as a hero. He walked inside into the police station, with you still screaming and yelling nonsense.

"I got these two villains, but I'm not so sure about the kid." He announced.

A police officer, who winced at the villain's hand who was cut off. "I think we should get that guy medical help first. We should question the kid though." He was a close friend to Aizawa who oftentimes brought villains into the police station. After a few years of his work, he and Aizawa got closer.

Two police officers approached you. One went with the injured villain, and once grabbed you. You squirmed in their grasp, trying to escape once again. The police officer sighed deeply. They brought their hand up to your neck and hit it. You gasped feeling your throat close up for a moment, each of your limbs seemed to have shut down and your eyes felt heavy.

You slowly open and closed your eyes. You winced at the light hitting your eyes, after a moment your senses kicked in. Your hand went to grab your sword, but your hands didn't move. You gazed down and metal clasped your wrist down onto a chair. You immediately thrashed around in a panic and tried to jump up and down in the chair, but it was nailed to the floor.

Your head darted to the sound of a door opening. The man, who captured you, walked into the room lazily. He held a notebook in his hands along with a pen. He sat down in the metal chair across from you, staring you down.