17- The actual start of the sports festival

Sorry for literally disappearing LMAO. But I was writing a paper for my college class and got this sudden motivation to write this! I hope you enjoy.

Unedited- so sorry for any mistakes.

Each and every one of you were pushed into the locker rooms. You could almost feel each persons heart beat jumping out of their chest. You hated to admit this, but your heart was jumping a bit too. I mean, you've never showed your skills to a crowd full of thousands of people. Not only that, but you were going to be on T.V. 
You were informed before hand that you were the representative of class 1-A since you placed first on the exams, you had to give a short speech about anything involving the sports festival. You were a bit worried since it was in front of so many people, but you could only reassure yourself that you were okay.
You also felt worry for your friends. They weren't ever in the classes and for the first time they'll be able to go against quirks. You were sure some of your classmates would be confused on why they were there, hopefully that wouldn't spark up any fights.
You were allowed to keep your sword since you (and your Tasho era friends) were a special case. However, your classmates were not allowed to wear anything that would amplify their quirks. You knew people might question it, or assume it's your 'quirk'. However, you didn't mind what people thought of it. It was your business, no one else's. You put on the white belt that held your sword, and sighed contently.
Finally, some sort of action. Sure, the U.S.J was some action, but you craved more. You wanted to be on the battle field every second you could get. It was like pure black tar herione, and you wanted more of it. 
Eventually, everyone else got dressed and was released to the gate. "Hey," Mina greeted you, grabbing onto your shoulder. "How do you feel? I feel totally nervous," She softly spoke out. 
"I do feel a little pressure," You admitted to the alien like girl. "But it's nothing," You shook off the pitter patter of your heart. It wasn't only bouncing up and down over the fact that you'd be in front of thousands of people, but because she was next to you. No... You couldn't do that to Seki. You internally punched your heart so hard it stopped racing for Mina for only a small amount of time before it did it again. 
"God," She gasped out. "I wish I was like you," She complimented. "You know, just being so chill," She cool responded. Your eyes blinked a few times at her words, your cheeks growing a little hot at it. Someone wanted to be like you? Although it wasn't a big deal, it flattered you greatly. 
"Uh," You coughed. "Thank you," You quickly answered. At this point you were at the main area, and holy shit. There were so many people. You've never seen so many individuals gathered before in 1 spot. It reminded you of the Roman gladiatorial games, it felt empowering. You soaked up every cheer as a voice announced that ass 1-A was out. A soft smile grew on your face as your eyes jumped around every face.You could hear your classmates talk among themselves about how crazy this event was, and you silently agreed. 
"Now, now, fair play!" A feminine voice cracked out. Your eyes made its way to a woman dressed on quite provocative clothing held a whip. Your mouth fell agape at her seductive aura, you shook your shoulders in an attempt to compose your thoughts. Everyone around you grew chattery as they saw the hero. 
"Silence!" She cracked her whip, the crowd around you fell shush. "My tenure here is perfectly on the level! Now player rep!" She shouted out. "(Name) (Last name) of class 1-A!" She announced your name, you had to give some short speech since you landed first place in the entrance exam. Just as you were about to walk up to the stage, your angry class mate Bakugo Katsuki dashed up to the stage before you could even get a foot close to it. 
"My name is Bakugo Katsuki! I deserved first place and I'm going to get first place in this tournament," He shouted out into the microphone, his firey red eyes glaring holes into your own. Teachers on the side swarmed him as he rushed back down the stage, disappearing in the crowd of students. Everyone was appalled at his boldness, his anger, and his overall attitude. Their eyes were wide as they whispered to someone close by to vent out their own frustrations over a boy who took someone else's spotlight. 
The female hero at the stage quickly cleared her throat, "I apologize for that sudden outburst from a student, Miss. (Last name), please come up to the stage and tell your short speech," The woman had lost her spunky front over such an embarrassing moment from a student. 
You shrugged, and took a deep breath in as you grew closer and closer to the stage. You were going to be completely vulnerable up there, thousands of eyes on you, everyone awaiting for your words. You finally arrived at the microphone, intrigued by the machine. You took in another deep breath, putting on a confident mask. "As you heard, my name is (Name) (last name). I believe that I am the first quirkless student here at U.A." You announced that oh-so-personal information out to the entire world. You could hear gasps and murmurs in the crowd and among the students. Among that crowd, Bakugo was seething in absolute frustration. A quirkless nobody beat him!? He knew something was off about you! He would show you! He would show the world he wasn't one to be messed with! He would beat you today, shove your face into the mud and use you at his own stepping stool! 
You continued on with your speech even though you could feel a flaming gaze on your back. "I've noticed something in this world, and that's people will treat others differently based on whether or not they have a quirk," You announced their own prejudice nature to them. "I did not cheat in the exam, I used my skills as a sword woman to get to the top," You emphasized since you knew many would make assumptions. "I am here to show to those who cannot see what I've become how much I have grown," You silently referred to Hanae and Seki. "And to show those out there who believe that people without quirks are useless that they are wrong," You finished off your short speech, walking off the stage as a silent nervous sweat poured down your neck. 
Instead of walking back to Mina, you walked back to your companions from the past. Tanjiros eyes bored into yours with silent words that said, you did good. Zenitsu could hear how tense you here, even the fact that your jaw was clenching unbelievably hard. You knew on the outside you were a cold, but collected person. And you knew on the inside you were a vulnerable sensitive person, thrown into an unfamiliar world. Meanwhile the others could tell how nervous you were, Inosuke watched the clouds move in entertainment thinking maybe future clouds strolled faster. 
"Alright! With that we can move onto our first event!" The sex symbol hero moved on, her peppy front was back once again. "Onto the 'preliminaries' as they're called! Losts of folks end up choking on their tears here every year!" She stated to introduce the first event. "And this year's first round of destiny is..." She gave a dramatic pause, keeping everyone on the edge of their seat. "This!" She dramatically pointed to a sign behind her that said obstacle course in call caps as a bright smile from pure excitement grew on her face. "It's a race between all 11 classes! The course makes nearly 4 km ring around this stadium!" She announced, getting the crowd completely riled up. 
"We always sing about our freedom on campus," She have a short giggle at that. "Well, this is what that's all about! You're free to do anything as long as you remain within the course!" Everyone hearts seemed to leap at that, free to do as we please? Yes, ma'am! You quickly formulated a plan in your head, you kept in mind if your friends from the past needed help you'd 100% carry them all yourself. 
You'd just jump so high over the course avoiding the crowd of pushing people, then moving on from there. If someone got in your way just punch them so hard that they pass out. It shouldn't be hard it's just a 4km race. You could do 4km in less than 10 minutes! Why was it so easy? 
"Let's get to cracking... On your marks..." The female hero started. You held your breath, getting ready for the big jump. You pulled out your blade slowly, a warning for anyone around you not to push and shove. "Start!!!!" She screamed, watching everyone run like roaches.
You quickly pushed your feet back, angleing it at a 45 degrees so you wouldn't just jump in place, but actually move forward. Tanjiro quickly followed your lead, but Zenitsu stayed in place, afraid of all the 'monster's around him. Inosuke quickly picked him friend up by the butt side of his pants. He pushed and shoved everyone around him with a great enough force to make them cough up blood. He cackeled in delight screaming about how he was better and how strong he was. As a result, he was able to quickly get up to the front. 
Bakugos frustrated eyes followed your figure with the mysterious boy who reminded him of someone else who was weak following behind you. Be was going to beat you in this, no matter what. 
You could see your cold classmate cover the race ground with ice as you descended to the ground with Tanjiro. You could still feel an angry stare bore into your back. Your head turned back around you, your eyes were met with Bakugo Katsuki, smoke was fuming from his palms as he attempted not to jump up there himself and tear you limb from limb. 
You quickly got your head back into the game, focusing at your feet hit the ground harshly. You were met face to face with a gigantic robot that reached all the way to the stars from the entrance exam. "What is that thing?!" Tanjiro shouted at you as fear seemed to consume him, yet he felt this way he put on a brave face ready to complete anything to help those around him and become a hero. 
"Don't worry! It's just a robot! We can get through this!" You shouted back to him, giving him a small amount of comfort. Todoroki was quick behind the two of you, pushing through the robot with ice that completely split it in half. You almost stood there stunned, but quickly followed behind him before the whole thing came crashing down. He would be great demon slayer material, you mused silently. You looked back to see Tanjiro wasn't there anymore, you didn't have to go back for him did you? 
You could hear Inosuke screech as he threw Zenitsu over the robot in frustration (probably over something Zenitsu said). Although you could see him, you knew he was kicking at the scraps of metal. Tanjiro quickly followed behind his friend, with Inosuke crawling over the scraps of metal like a caveman. You nodded over at Tanjiro, running on. 
You could hear an announcer, dramatizing everything that was going on to keep the people entertained. "And here come these mysterious group of potential students of 1-A, and our first quirkless student pushing on in second place!!" He shouted out. 
More and more robots swarmed the area. You wouldn't waste your time on any that weren't attacking you, so that way it could eliminate some competition. A medium sized robot stomped in from of you. "First form, Starfire slash," You whispered quietly to yourself. You brought your light golden colored blade back slashing it in every direction you could at it. It quickly fell apart before your eyes, a small smile played at your lips. It felt amazing to be back in action. 
You quickly dashed through the other robots, hoping they'd be a problem for someone else. It was a race after all, you shouldn't be wasting time on them. The others followed behind you, only killing the robots that were an actual threat. Even Insoke didn't hit everything unnecessarily. However, he did boast about his great abilities while running. 
"I won't let you get first place," A monotone voice spoke out. Your eyes we're met with icy grey and red eyes. He pulled his hand back shooting ice straight from his hand, before you could even doge the ice it grew along your feet, sticking you to the ground. 
"(Name)!" Zenitsu cried out in concern, "Don't worry! I'll save you, my sweet princess!" He attempted to be heroic, but you gave a quick huff kicking through the ice easily. The thunder boy pouted as you moved farther and farther away from him. 
The Todoroki boy had already gotten a head start just from that, your eye brows forrowed in frustration. "Come on! We gotta keep moving!" You started sprinting once again, twisting your head back to look at the small crowd that followed behind you. Eventually, you hit a canyon like area. Ropes attached all over it, helping those who couldn't cross. You jumped from each foundation as your friends followed behind on their own foundations. 
You gasped as the ground that was once supporting you began to topple. You quickly dashed over the side as it began to fall sideways, Insouke quickly jumped to the closest one to you, his hand reaching out to help. You pushed your feet off the side, jumping up to grab his hand. 
He quickly pulled you over his head by accident, not knowing his own strength. However, he realized his mistake and threw you on the ground harshly, again on accident. You groaned internally, but picked yourself back up. "Thanks," You gave a quick nod, then moving onto the next obstacle on the course. 
The crowd began to get closer and closer, anxiousness clawed at your back. Ever since that demon woman, you've noticed you began to doubt yourself more and more. Would you even make it? I mean that's gotta be at least 40 people. But then again, you were the best of the best at your time. But this was the future! What if it was different now? 
You shook those thoughts away, you needed to focus! You were almost there! Bakugo was coming quick on your trail, using his explosive quirk to smoke through the race. He took his hand, the explosion continuing, pushing you to to the side causing a large burn hole in your gym uniform. 
You jumped right back up, now just angry from his audacity, running much faster than you ever had before. At this point you were right next to him and Todoroki, on Bakugos right side. You pulled your arm back, punching him right in the face causing his explosives to flatter, along with his movements. Crimson blood poured out of his nose as his equally colored eyes killed you within his own mind. 
Just as he was about to fight you right then and there, huge boom sounded behind you as you an Bakugo snapped your heads to the sound. Your classmate who you once thought was too weak to ever actually use his quirk correctly was zooming past you. You took this as your chance to run away from your flame headed classmate to snag at least third place. You quickly punched him in the face one last time before dashing through the finsish line with your friends following behind you. 
Screams and cheers were followed after each person crossed the finsish line, you smiled to yourself softly. Surely, she'd be proud...