16-Rising emotions

I'M SKIPPING THE SCENE WHERE ALL THOSE KIDS ARE CROWDED AROUND THE CLASSROOM BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT'S UNNECESSARY CONSIDERING WE KNOW SHINSOU AND BLAH BLAH BLAH I WANNA GET ON WITH IT!!! 

It physically hurt me making the first part of this chapter, I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE. I'M SORRY ITS SO CRINGE, I JUST WANTED ZENITSU TO SHINE. 

You smiled softly at your friends from the past, well Nezuko was still stuck in the box so you couldn't see her, but you knew she was there. "Hey," You greeted still walking into the school. 

They each seemed to be very confused as to where to go considering their situation. "Haha..." Tanjiro laughed awkwardly. "Do you know where exactly we go-"

Inosuke immediately cut his friend off. "Hahahahaha!!" He cackled evil like. "I'm gonna be the one to win this thing!!" You covered his mouth through the boar mask. 

"Inosuke, listen to me..." You said sternly burning holes through his eyes. "You can't kill anyone here. You got that?" 

He seemed to be frozen in his spot, processing the cold hard truth. He shook and slapped your hand away from him. "Yeah, yeah, naggy woman..." He grumbled off. You sighed ignoring his comment, you just hoped you nailed your point in. You turned back to Tanjiro, ready to tell him where to go. 

"Hey!! (Name)!!" Zenitsu shouted in despair. "Did you forget about me or something!! Because it seemed like it!!" He almost sobbed for attention. 

You sighed once again. "No, Zenitsu. I didn't forget about you. But," You drew out. "I'll take you guys to the principals office and I guess he could tell you where to go from there," You started walking ahead off them as they followed behind you. 

It didn't take very long at all to get there, but walking with them it felt like an eternity. Inosuke seemed to resemble your most troublesome classmate, always trying to pick fights with those around him. 

"Principal Nezu?" You knocked on the door. You could hear a faint come in, you were sure Zenitsu could hear it loud and clear. Everyone walked inside of Nezu's office, your eyes landed onto his kind smile. 

"What brings you and your friends here today?" He questioned kindly. 

"Um, we were wondering where to go, since the sports festival is today," Tanjiro piped up for his friends. 

"Oh, right!" Nezu smiled. "You will go with class 1-A, since you've met them before I'm sure you and your friends would be more comfortable with them," He answered. 

Each of their eyes seemed to light up at this idea. Unknown to you, they each had interacted with those in 1-A more than you had thought during the U.S.J. Tanjiro's mind wondered over to the nerdy green haired boy and his companions who were also very strange. Zenitsu's mind wondered over to the electric boy who he had shared a conversation about girls with. Inosuke's mind drifted off to the explosive guy, he didn't really share any conversation with the boy. It was mostly a screaming match. 

The 5 of you walked out, going to your classroom. Your heart was racing to get into action, you haven't had a chance to do very much at all, so this was a chance! The moment you entered the classroom, Denki seemed to rush up to your most cowardly companion. You almost had to take a double take at the sight. They seemed to be friends? It was strange considering the fact that they hadn't had very much time to get close. Oh well, you shrugged. 

While they were having a conversation of their own Inosuke jumped to Bakugo. You sighed deeply, that was expected considering that they were so alike.

"Fight meeee!!!" You could hear your friend screech to the ash blonde. 

You glanced over to Tanjiro who was the only person who remained next to you. You could clearly see his wine colored eyes trapped onto Midoriya and his friends. His eyes darted back at you feeling someone looking him. You knew what was on his mind, you nodded in understanding, even if it made this sick feeling in your heart. He immediately jumped to the group, not even sensing your lonesomeness.