5-First day, and testing out your strength

The uniform. You hated it. If you knew you'd be wearing a skirt, you would have requested not to. Yet, here you were in a dark green one. You wore your haori, and Aizawa didn't seem to mind, so it must've been allowed. You sighed, this will have to do until you got something else. It wasn't fit for battle whatsoever, why would they make hero's in training wear it? You shook your head, it's whatever. 
You took a ride in Aizawa's car with him, he brought his yellow sleeping bag with him, and you had taken your sword with you, of course. The ride wasn't too long, just like before. He had told you that you would arrive a bit later than most of the students. 
The building was just as huge as before, and it still amazed you. You walked in seeing everything that was familiar and what wasn't familiar. One thing that you didn't see before in your first time in the school, was the huge door that said 1-A. The door was already open though, there were a few students in front of it. A boy with fluffy green hair, a girl with short brown hair, and an uptight boy with navy blue hair.
When you looked back at Aizawa he was in his sleeping bag. You tilted your head at this. When did that happen? "If you're gonna be hunting for buddies do it elsewhere." His voice seemed to put the 3 students out of their talkative trance. They looked at him in pure utter surprise. "This is the department..." He paused, pulling out a juice box. "Of heroics!" He exclaimed sucking the life out of the juice box. 
He got out of the sleeping bag, still looking as scruffy as ever. "Hmmm," He hummed. "It took you 8 seconds to quiet down. Life is short kids, you're all lacking common sense." All of the students still stared at him in confusion. 
"I'm your homeroom teacher, Aizawa Shouta. Pleasure meeting you." He said greeting himself. He pulled out dark blue gym uniforms with white letters that had a 'U' at the neck, and an 'A' dragging from the waist down. "Wear these immediately, and then shove off to the P.E grounds." He ordered. 
Each student grabbed their own uniform, you did as well of course. The moment you stepped into the dressing room you quickly started getting to work on getting dressed. The other girls in the room chatted for a few moments, but one approached you. 
"Whoa... How'd you get all those scars? Did you get into a villain attack?!" The girls voice exclaimed. It wasn't fearful, it was more curious. You turned around to be met with a pair of pink skin and dark black and yellow eyes. You zipped up your uniform with a questioning look. 
"I've just been in a lot of fights." You replied simply. You had 2 long scratch marks on your back, a small burn scar on your shoulder the size of your hand, the scar where you stabbed yourself on accident that went from your back to your stomach, the cut on your hand, and now the scratch on your face. You had a few normal scars such as on your knees from tripping on rocks and such. 
"How many?" She questioned further. 
"Too many to count." You answered cutting the conversation short, picking up your blade, walking out of the dressing room and onto the P.E grounds. It took a few minutes for everyone to arrive, and you realized just how many strange students there were. 
Once every student was out there Aizawa revealed that it was a quirk apprehension test. Smart, you noted. If you were training students you would want to see what they are made of. However, you wondered how you were going to do this quirkless. 
"What about the ceremony?! What about the guidance counselor meeting?!" The girl with short brown hair shouted at the hero. What were those things? You wondered. 
"If you want to become a hero, we don't have time for frilly niceties." He told the girl, almost brushing her off. "If you all understands the school's reputation for freedom on campus. Well that freedom goes for us teachers too. Softball pitch, standing long jump, 50 meter dash, endurance running, grip strength test, sustained sideways jumps, upper body exercises, seated toe touch..." He went on naming the things that all of you were going to do. "These are all activities you know from middle school, naturally." You actually never went to middle school, so you were most likely the only one who didn't know. "Physical tests where you were barred from using your quirks. The country still hasn't gotten around to standardizing those sorts of records or keeping track of average performance levels. Well that's negligence on the part of mext." He explained. "Bakugo." He called out to the ash blonde. "How far could you pitch in middle school?" Aizawa asked the male. The only reason why he didn't pick you for this was because your throw would most likely be over 100 meters, meanwhile this kid was flowing with power that would cause the ball to go hundreds of meters, so he would have been a much better example. 
"67 meters." He quickly answered. 
"Try using your quirk this time around. As long as you don't exit the circle, anything you do is fine." He told the boy. "Don't hold back." 
The male stretched his arms preparing himself. He pulled his arm back and an explosion emitted from his hands. "Die!" He screamed. What a way with words. The ball went skyrocketing into the blue sky as wind blew past everyone's faces. You were almost shocked. You have of course, seen many things, but a normal everyday 15 year old boy throwing a ball like that was not one of them. 
A beeping sound came from the device in Aizawas hand. "Before anything else, one must know what they're capable of." Wise words, you mused. He pointed the device, which held the numbers 705.2 meters. "This is a rational that will form the basis of your 'heros foundation'" 
The class made an uproar. "Awesome that looks so much fun!" One shouted. "We can really use our quirks?! That's the department of heroics for you!" Another shouted. "705 meters?! Unreal!" Another yelled. 
It looks fun you say..." Aizawa muttered. "So you plan on spending 3 years here. Having a good old time. What happened to becoming heros." He said mostly to himself. "All right then. In that case, new rule. The student who ranks last in total points will be judged hopeless, and instantly expelled." Everyone glanced at each other with worried looks, now seeing each other as enemies that they have to compete with. "Our freedom means we dispense with students as we please!" He brushed the hair out of his face with his fingers, showing his dry strained eyes. "So, welcome to the department of heroics!" You actually didn't know wether or not if you liked this plan. There were plenty of capable students here, with just a small push in the right direction they might grow their own wings and soar. You glanced over at the smaller student with grape like hair, perhaps not all of them would soar high. 
"The kid who ranks last gets expelled?! This is our first day here! But even if it weren't that's just unreasonable!" The brown haired girl shouted. 
"Natural disasters, massive accidents, ego-mad villains. All kind of clamaities can happen when we least expect it. Japan's now positively drenched in unreasonable. And it's our jobs as heros to reserve it all, and restore reason. If you were counting on a friendly chat at the local McDonald's after school, that's too bad. From now on, for the next three years all you can expect from your life at UA is one hardship after the next. This is plus ultra, I expect you to overcome these trials, and climb to the top."
"Now then, that was a demonstration, time to step up to the plate." Everyone grew a determined look upon their face expect for a few students. You weren't apart of the select few surprisingly. You actually found that this was going to be a nice day.
Trial 1, 50 meter dash. 
A few students went before you, and you were facing the guy with 6 arms. You decided to use one of your forms for this one along with concentration breathing. "7th form, speed of light." You whispered to yourself a second before the beep went off signaling for the two of you to start. An illusion of start dust followed behind you as you sprinted as fast as the speed of light towards the end of the 50 meters.
"2.08 seconds." The small robot beeped. A prideful smile danced on your lips. You had never counted how fast you were, you were a bit shocked to hear 2 seconds. 
Trial 2, the grip strength test. 
You gripped onto the machine as hard as you possibly could, you furrowed your eye brows doing so. A few seconds later the numbers 64 kgw showed up upon the screen. Not bad. 
Trial 3, standing long jump. 
You decided to use another one of your forms for this one. "Third form, shooting star." You said quietly. Your knees bent down, and you shot yourself into the air. You were a good 9 meters in the air(30 feet). You proceeded to propel yourself forward. The small twinkles of stars followed behind you. You gripped onto your sword aiming it down at the ground. Once the sharp blade dug into the sand you immediately used the grip of the sword and stood on it for less than a second to propel yourself even farther. You landed into the sand rolling and quickly picking yourself up. 165 meters (542 ft).
Trial 4, sustained sideways jumps. 
You honestly didn't know how exactly you were going to do this. Different forms went through your mind, but none of them would have seemed to work with this. You signed in annoyance. You would have to just rely on your total concentration breathing for this, but you used that just about 24/7 anyways. You pictured a demon trying to punch you, and you dodging it so that it might help with this. You breathed in and out closing your eyes as you jumped side to side. 
Trial 5, pitch. 
You thought that maybe you could use your blade as a bat, but you didn't want to risk cutting the ball in half. You'd just have to rely on your own strength again... You pulled your arm back and threw the ball as hard as you can. The machine showed the numbers 111 meters (367 ft). You almost danced back at your spot with the other students, proud of yourself. 
"Wow! What's your quirk?!" The pink girl exclaimed at you. 
You hummed, as if saying, what? You honestly did pay attention to what she said. "I said, what's your quirk?" She laughed. 
"Oh, those things. I-" You got cut off by Aizawa. 
"46 meters," He announced. You could tell that the green haired male seem to be embarrassed and confused. "I erased your quirk." He said to the male. His hair flowed upwards and his eyes flew red. You never knew Aizawas quirk, so this was a strange sight. "It defies reason. How did someone like you enter the academy?" 
Everyone around you started chattering about Aizawa, or Eraser Head. "From what I've observed...you can't rein in your quirks full power. Meaning you can't use it effectively at all." He walked closer to the green haired male. You almost worried for him, however, Aizawa was correct, if he couldn't use it he was going to get himself killed. To others, Aizawa may seem like a cold mean man, but it's the opposite. He's looking out for these students, instead of sending hero's who are going to kill themselves, he sends them away. "Did you believe someone like you would come save you after your crippled yourself again?" He questioned the poor boy. 
"N-no, I didn't, I jus-" The boy tried coming up with excuses, but was cut off by Aizawa taking his devil scarf and wrapping the boy up in it. 
"Whatever hopes you may have nursed your imminent rescue. As you can see, no one is in a position to come to your aid." He finished his little lecture to the boy, his long dark midnight hair flowed back down and his eyes returned to its normal color. "I gave you your quirk back. Try the ball pitch a second time. Let's get this over with." 
Your eyes widened seeing the ball fly just as high as the ash blonde did. Wind blew past everyone's faces like before, but you noticed one thing. His finger was broken, why? You'd have to ask him about it later. You definitely saw potential in this guy, he just couldn't control it. "I..I can still move." He said weakly, but determined with tears welling up in his eyes. 
You glanced over to the ash blonde with a hum. You could feel his anger seeping off of him. He had a look of complete and utter disbelief on his face. His mouth was wide open, and so were his eyes. He suddenly grew a much more aggressive and angry expression, poofs of smoke and explosions emitted from his sweaty palms as he dashed over to the curly haired student. 
It almost seemed as if time froze on itself. Should you stop him? Or should you let Aizawa handle it? That broken finger kid could get seriously hurt though, and you were against harming your comrades. What do you do? Should you talk to that explosive guy later about what he's doing? What did you eat this morning again? You glanced down at another students pair of white sneakers, there's some mud on them. You wondered where the mud even came from. Your mind had seemed to fly up into the sky unaware of the scene in front of you. 
You flinched hearing Aizawa's voice yell at the male, taking you out of your daze. "I've got dry eye, dammit!" He shouted sternly. You didn't even notice that he blonde had already tried to attack him, but was stopped by the pro hero. He released the male, and stopped using his quirk. "We're wasting time. Prepare for the next trial." 
For the rest of the trails it was nothing impressive, it was more of just toe touching and such. It didn't take long before you had completed everything. "Time for the results." A hologram projected from a small machine, and at that you gasped with a look of awe on your face. You saw your name in 2nd place, losing to the angry explosive male. You didn't mind though, some people were going to be better than you. Even if they were angsty 15 year old boys who couldn't control their temper in any situation. 
He clicked a button causing the hologram to disappear, you gave a small pout in disappointment seeing the new technology be ripped away from you. "Oh yeah, that whole 'expulsion' thing was a lie." A triangle like smile grew on his face. "It was a logical ruse to pull out your best performances." Everyone looked at him with wide eyes and agape mouths. You didn't think much of it though, he was the teacher, you had to listen as much as you didn't want to. 
The curly haired boy, the uptight navy haired male, and the bubbly brown haired girl all screamed, WHATTT!??! You crossed your arms with a sigh. How noisy. 
"Come on guys, use your brains! Of course it was a ruse!" A girl with a dark ponytail shouted at the three of them. 
"And... Right. Yep, with that it's over. Your curriculum sheets are back in the classroom so give them a once over." He said turning around. "And Midoriya," He called out to the green haired male. "Go to recovery girl and get yourself patched up." He said giving the nervous male a pass. 
Once you got back into the classroom getting everything you needed, a classmate approached you. "Hey! I'm Denki Kaminari, somebody better call God, cause he's missing an angel." The boy with yellow hair with a black stripe on the side said to you. 
You raised your eyebrow at this, and didn't answer him. He sucked in air through his teeth loudly hissing. "Cold...Hey! How about this, you give me your phone number!" He offered excitedly. 
"Look, if you're trying to court me, I have to refuse. I'm not the type to get tangled in relationships, but have a nice rest of your day." You said putting up a fake kind front. Once you were out of sight, you made a disgusted and annoyed filled face. You didn't have a clue as to why he would have approached you and not some other girl in the classroom. You bet he did and got rejected and went to another girl. You smirked at yourself at this, teens these days must've went from person to person judging by that guy. Why not just find your person and marry at 16-18 years old? 

YALL I KNOW THE ENDING SEEMS KINDA WEIRD CUZ YA KNOW 16-18 IS A REALLY WEIRD TIME TO MARRY BUT THAT'S HOW IT WAS BACK THEN AND I'M TRYING TO KEEP Y/NS MINDSET AND THE  SHE CHANGES IT THROUGHOUT THE BOOK!!! ANYWAYS the point of this chapter was to kind of show y/n's abilities in the test, since not a lot went on. I also wanted to kind of have Denki approach her, and eventually have y/n warm to to everyone and all that! Thanks for reading!💕