9.5- Amida

My face twisted into more annoyance than before. It had been weeks since I let that girl go. Wasting my blood demon art on her caused me to go into hiding. To make it even worse, I used it on a group of demon slayers protecting a demon. I knew she could have killed me any moment from there since I was tired myself, so I used it on her. I stood up from the dirt ground of the moist dark cave, I walked closer and closer to the wall pulling my head back. I slammed it forward onto the rocky wall causing myself pain to release my frustrations. I groaned, my head stung but quickly healed over. I still had to wait only a few hours before I could use my blood demon art once again.

I was going to find her, and make her a demon whether she likes it or not. I had already came up with a plan. I would travel to the timeline I put her in, and find her. If she were a demon, we'd be partners in crime, I thought with a sly smile sneaking onto my lips. My eyes gazed over at the now rising sun, time. I smirked standing up from the dirt floor wiping off any dirt that was on my clothes. 

"Blood demon art, time travel," I muttered quietly to myself. A black portal appeared on the ground below me, a smirk danced upon my face. I let my right foot forward, leaning into the darkness. 

I stared at the lifeless dead human bodies that floated around in the darkness. It was a strange thing about my blood demon art, when I eat someone they end up in the portal. I always thought that it was just to make me feel bad about eating them, but of course, I never did. I didn't know if others could see the dead people when they ended up here, or if the dead are able to talk to each other and be buddy buddy, it was something I'll never know. 

Hours had past as I looked at each familiar face that was twisted in horror. I smiled feeling the fresh wind blow past me, and the moon frowning at the sight of me. I twisted my body around like a cat, landing on the rooftop of a building. Bright lights were everywhere, almost blinding me. I have never been here, but I knew it was going to be a joy ride. I hummed happily jumping from rooftop to rooftop, trying to find someone to feast on. Using my blood demon art was a total ass kicker, always made me tired and fatigued. 

My yellow cat like eyes glimmered at the sight of a human boy all by himself. He seemed to have been not even an adult yet, which was the most flavorful to my growling stomach. He didn't seem to have noticed me standing above him on the rooftop. 

I smirked as he stopped in his tracks, his eyes gazed around going to the alleyway meanwhile holding an object in his hands. I didn't know what the glowing box was, and I didn't care, I was starving. 

He pulled out a small bag full of crystals, and waited around like a lost puppy. I took this as my chance, I jumped down from the rooftop, clawing my sharp fingernails into his shoulders. He gasped, about to call for help. I took my non dominate hand over his mouth to shush him up. 

"Hey, don't make this harder than this has to be," I hissed with sickly smirk. Something wet hit my hands, it definitely wasn't saliva, nor was it sweat. It was more like water, but only in small amounts. Strange, I mused, however I didn't care. "My my, what's your name, dear?" I smiled fakely, building up a false hope. 

"Haruki," He answered fearfully with his vocal cords shaking. 

"Haruki," I muttered feeling his name on my tongue. "Well," I clapped, "Haruki, you're going to die today!" I exclaimed happily. 

His expression only twisted in even more terror at my words. His eyes darted behind me, ready to bolt for it. He attempted to dart past me, but before he could I sprinted up to him in the blink of an eye. I pulled my leg back, kicking him into the brick wall. Some of the bricks broke, I assumed it broke his back as well. 

"Please, please!" He begged with tears now streaming down his face. "Let me go! I promise! I won't say anything about this! I won't tell anyone!" His bottom lip trembled as he begged for his life to be spared.

However, I was not a very kind demon. I smiled widely, showing my canine teeth. I pulled my foot back once again, pushing my foot onto his face smushing it like a bug onto the wall. I could hear him scream out a loud, no, before I killed him. Parts of his brain and skull was scattered around his corpse, which only made the sight more delightful. 

Bending down to his body, I pushed my hand into his stomach, taking out the large intestine, I squeezed it as red liquid poured out of it. I licked my lips, taking a large bite out of it, squishing the raw meat between my bone teeth. I sighed as the flavor hit my tongue, best human I've had in a while. His blood poured onto my dress, staining it red. I cupped some of the blood into my hand drinking it as if I were in a desert and I haven't seen water in days. 

"Stop right there villain!" A voice boomed out. 

I jerked my body around to see the source of the voice only too see some man wearing his underwear on the outside. I rolled my eyes, I jumped at him, but something happened. Something I didn't expect. 

Chains moved out of his body, capturing me. I screeched jerking around breaking the chains that held me captive for a short moment. He wasn't a demon, but perhaps my senses were off. I jumped upwards, only loosing him for a moment. I jumped from roof to roof, and then went on to a street only surround by houses as if it were a maze. 

I gasped as a circler shape under me moved, which was a sewer. I scrunched up my nose at the smell of human waste, that's what I hated most about them. Suddenly remembering my predicament, I darted around grabbing the neck of the culprit who put me down here. 

"Hey hey!" He shouted, waving his hands around. He didn't seem like a demon, but his crocodile like features told me otherwise. I loosed my grip on his scale like neck, but kept my hold on it. "I saw you with that hero. I thought you needed some help," He explained to me. 

I quirked an eyebrow at this, "Really?"

He nodded his head frantically, "Yes! Yes!" 

I let go of my hold and stepped back giving him his personal space. "Do you know a (Y/n) (L/n)?" I questioned, already trying to look for her in this world. 

"No?" He said with a tilt of his scaly head. "Tell me about what she looks like and I might know," He stated crossing his arms. 

"(H/l), (h/c), (e/c), (height), strong, annoying, the child who almost beat me," I went on, my rage only filling thinking back onto my first and last moments with her. 

"I think I need some context," He said slowly. 

I sighed now getting more annoyed. "She was a pillar," I tried ringing those words into him. He only shook his head and gave a strange expression. "Do you guys not have the pillars in this timeline?" 

He shook his head, and excitement filled me for a sweet moment, "You mean hero's?" 

"I guess you could say that. Now are they still here!" I questioned frantically. 

He nodded his head slowly, and I could feel my soul sink. "That's why we villains stay hidden," He paused for a moment, and his face twisted into more excitement than anything else. "Ooooooo!!" He exclaimed jumping up and down meanwhile clapping his scaly hands. "You must be a newbie villain! Why don't you join the league of villains?!" His harsh brown eyes gazed at me with a much more softer look and filled with anticipation. 

"Will I be able to find (Y/n) (L/n) there?" I asked while crossing my arms. 

"Oh yeah! We'd be able to in just a few days, we have so many people that they'd for sure know!" He shouted excitedly. 

"Great, take me to whoever your leader is," I smiled darkly. 

"I can't take you directly to him, but I know someone who can," He offered with a smile. 

"Sure, whatever it takes to find her." 

He turned around beginning to walk off, he talked on and on but I only ignored his joyfulness, expect when he directed a question at me twice. 

"I asked what you're name was," He exclaimed still walking ahead of me. 

"It's Amida," I replied quickly, "I won't repeat myself."

Sorry it took so long to put a chapter out! But this does bring up some conflict because she was an important character! She's the one who brought y/n there so I couldn't just leave her out! Also in future chapters, but right now I'm trying to get some sort of filler chapters in so y/n that the villain attack has more impact. Thanks for reading!