13-Sudden love and admiration plus a missing arm.

Unedited-

"Amazing!" Someone shouted at the sight. 

"Is this U.S.J or something!?" Another yelled. 

"Flood wreaks, land slides, fires ect ect," The marshmallow like person with a dome like head started to explain. "This is a practical training area that I created to simulate all kinds of accidents and disasters, and it's name is The Ultimate Space For Jams," They went on. 

"It's space hero No. 13!" You could hear Izuku spout next to you. 

You flinched, feeling someone tug at your arm. You were met with soft yellow eyes, Zenitsu. "(Y/n)," He whispered out to you, making sure no one else could hear. "What is all this stuff? All of it is so scary! I can't do it!" He kept his voice to a whisperer, but you could hear the panic inside.

"Just stay calm, I promise everything is safe. Now listen to your superior for once, okay?" You reassured the male, however little to your knowledge something terrible was about to go down. 

"I'm certain that you're already quite aware but, my quirk is called 'black hole' no matter what material gets sucked into it's vortex, I'm afraid it will turn into dust," They started to go further into their quirk. 

"Now that's a quirk that's perfect for removing wreckage and saving people injured from disasters!" The hero fanatic next to you exclaimed to the pro hero.

"Yes," All of a sudden the air grew thick and tense at what he was about to say. "It is, however power like that could easily be used to kill people. And in that way it's no different than anyone else's quirk here," That seemed to be a hard pill to swallow for those here, they were 100% correct about it being used for evil. The same thing goes for demon slayers and even demons. We demon slayers weild a powerful sword, however it was our choice to use our knowledge for good. Demons, were born out of evil, however demons like Nezuko use their strength for good. "Naturally, in this society of superhumans, quirks are strictly regulated," You gazed over to Inosuke, just to check up on him, he was on the ground digging in the dirt for what seemed to be a worm. You sighed deeply at the sight, as long as it keeps the hyper male occupied it's fine then. "And the requirements for their lawful use enforced. That being said, please don't forget that each of you possess a that can go awry. One wrong step is all it takes to be able to kill others accidentally."

The space like hero moved onto their next point. "During Aizawa's physical strength test you learned your respective powers true potential, and during All Might's trial of battle I think you took away a true sense of the danger of brandishing those powers against one another. This lesson will serve as a fresh start! Let's get studying about how to weild our quirks for the sake of human life!" They announce with such passion, it almost made everyone in the room feel such warmth delight and a heart race of excitement. 

The space hero bowed, if you were in that suit you were sure that you would have struggled. "That is all! You have my gratitude for listening so intently and patiently!" They quickly thanked. "All right first things first..."

Zenitsu tugged at your arm much harder and much more panicked. "(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" He shouted in a whisper. "I hear something!" 

"Huh?" You mumbled out. You turned around, your eyes widened. A portal opened up from thin air, memories flooded your mind from that night. Breathing in and out harshly, gripping onto your golden colored blade. A man with pale blue hair and hands all over his face pulled himself out of the dark hole. If you had chap stick on you, you would throw it at him. 

"Huddle together and don't move!" Aizawa demanded to you and your classmates. "No. 13! Protect the students!" 

Villains started pulling themselves out of the portal. A dark cloud appeared above the U.S.J allowing a shadow to block the sun. "(Y/n) (L/n)!" Her familiar voice screamed. Her voice was burned into your mind, forever playing on repeat.