15- An awkward return

I genuinely have to apologize for how bad this chapter is lol. Sorry I took a break I had bad writers block and just stress, but I feel a bit better ^^. 

You had went to a physical therapist for a week before you could even return to school, it wasn't anything super interesting, nor was it a dull moment. The therapist was kind towards you, but never got too close to you. One of the most forgettable type of people to you. However, that didn't matter anymore. 

Your normal hand hovered over the large door labeled 1-A. You were a tad nervous, what would they think about it? Your new arm? It had to have been crazy seeing that for themselves. Your heart pounded inside of your ears, you were almost afraid others could hear it. Hot vomit felt like it was about to rise out of your throat causing a sick feeling inside of your stomach as you forced yourself to push the door open. 

You were met with wide eyes of just about every one of your classmates. In the blink of an eye you were surrounded with those who were the most social in the class. You could barely even hear what they were asking as each of their voices melted into each other like butter. You groaned feeling yout body being shoved into a smoldering hug. Your (eye color) eyes glanced over to the source, pink hair and pink skin, it was obvious who it was. 

"I was so worried about you! You have no idea-!" She sobbed into your shoulder. 

"Now hold on everyone!" Iida boomed at his classmates who were overwhelming you. "I'm sure she's tired as it is! How about you all speak to her one at a time!!" 

At this everyone seemed to quiet down, realizing their own mistake. "Not to be rude but...what's with the robot arm?" Momo questioned the obvious, she was someone who you have only spoke to once or twice. She was a kind girl, that's as much as you knew about her. Her eyebrows were furrowed into an expression of worry, you genuinely appreciated the care from her. It wasn't something that you got often back in your own time. You used to play everything off as fine and shut yourself away from your comrades. 

"Oh, um," You mumbled out awkwardly, you couldn't just say oh yeah I got my arm amputated, but there was no other way to quite word it either. "Well, in that fight with the woman she may have cut my arm off..." You trailed off quietly with a soft nervous laugh, your face grew hot from the attention from your classmates as they stared at you in pure utter shock. 

"What?!" Mina screamed, her glossy concerned eyes stared at you, pulling her face away from your shoulder. "She- Your arm?! Oh my god!" She panicked for her close companion. They didn't know what had happened to you, the only information they were given was that you were in bad condition, never in their wildest dreams did they ever think it was this bad. 

"Mina, it's fine. Stuff like this happens from time to time," Your reassured the girl as a coat of embarrassed blush grew on your cheeks. In your world this was a true fact, people lost limbs in battle all the time, you've known other demons slayers who have met that fate and had to retire from their position, however you were more lucky in your situation. 

"Stuff like that just doesn't happen from time to time," Uraraka jumped in with concerned brown puppy dog eyes. Ah, yes, times were different weren't they....

"Well," You came up with an excuse fast that didn't involve your past occupation. "I mean to hero's at least, they face villains everyday and are risking their lives, that's what we did at the U.S.J I just happen to lose an arm," Your wise words settled into their mind as they realized you were right. In that moment they were being hero's. Risking their lives for the sake of others, truly an eye opening experience. 

"Everyone," That familiar gravely voice spoke out behind you. You had twisted around to be met with dark eyes, however everything else was covered with a bandage. He was in worse condition than you. "Get back to your seats."