6-Lunch buddy and a fight to the death?

You sighed, it was lunchtime once again. Last time you chose not to eat and instantly regret it an hour later. You held your meal in your hands, gazing around the lunchroom. There were no empty tables, the only table that was slightly empty was with a male with messy purple hair. You let out a puff of air through your nose. It might as well do.

You walked, giving the impression of boldness, and sat down at the table with the male. He looked at you in confusion, and you looked right back at him. "Hi?" He greeted questionably. 

"Hi, my name is (y/n), you are?" You greeted, you took your chopsticks, getting to the start of eating your meal. 

"Hitoshi Shinsou, you're from 1-A, aren't you?" He said sticking up a conversation. 

"Yes, what class are you in?" You asked the boy. 

"1-C." He answered quickly. There was a moment of silence between the two of you before he spoke up again. "What's your quirk?" He asked, leaning his chin on his hand, meanwhile looking off to the side. 

"Oh, um, this might sound a bit ridiculous since from what I noticed everyone here has a quirk, I don't actually have one." You said sheepishly. Why did this fact make you embarrassed? Was it because you were the outsider? 

His tired eyes widened. He looked at you with even more confusion than before. "You can't be serious." He said, not believing a single word. Not a single quirkless person was able to enter U.A, let alone class 1-A, so how would have you even passed the exam? 

"If you do believe me, then believe me, of you don't that's fine." You said, taking another bite of your food. "What's your quirk?" You asked looking (up/down) at the male. 

He sighed, not wanting to go through another person saying something along the lines of, that's a villain quirk, or are you going to brainwash me. It was annoying and downgrading, to say the least. "Mind control." He said quietly as if it were a dirty little secret. 

You raised your eyebrow at this. "Seriously? You should be in the hero course with a power like that." You took another bite of your food, almost not noticing the brightened expression he gave you. 

"Wait, wait, wait, wait..." He said waving his arms to each side to every wait with his elbows leaning on the table. "You don't think I'm gonna brainwash you, or use you, or become a villain?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. 

Huh? You thought. Why would he ever think that? "No, I don't." You answered slowly. "That power could seriously be used for good. I have no reason to doubt you since you are a student here." 

Finally! He thought. Finally! Someone who gets it! He didn't say anything, only his mouth was let agape open. 

"So, tell me how it works." You commanded. 

He let loose of his stiffness and shook his shoulders slightly. "If someone talks to me, I'm able to make them do whatever I want." He answered looking down at his food, almost too shocked to even cast a gaze at you. He really couldn't believe it, up until now most people told him he wouldn't accomplish anything with his quirk, but now! It was different! 

"I wonder why they didn't put you in 1-A then. If a villain speaks to you, then the fight is basically over. You have endless possibilities with your quirk." You went on. You paused thinking something over. You looked him straight in his lilac-colored eyes and deep dark circles. "Use your quirk on me." 

He looked at you with surprise once again. "Are you sure?" He asked in disbelief. 

"Yeah, just don't make me do anything embarrassing." You said almost brushing off the fact that he made it sound like his quirk was bad.