INTRODUCTION

H E L L O

If you're reading this and decide to continue on this journey, thank you. If you're reading this and decide it's not for you, thank you, and I hope you have a beautiful life.

If you're here after flowers in his hair, you're a real fucking trooper. I did better this time around.

THIS IS NEW! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PROMOTE YOUR STORY IN THIS LINE. 

Let's get into it.

T H E S T O R Y

We've all been there, teenagers: Half-human, half-animal, one foot in adulthood and the other on a banana peel. I've wanted to write teenage fiction for a long time, but how do you write about something you experienced such a long time ago? My aunt had the answer. "You're nowhere near a grownup; you're still a teenager by heart; you just have to hide it better." What a slap to the face, right?

So anyway... the story.

Watercolor, Florida, what a cool name. It's also a hundred percent real. It's where our little adventure will take off.

If ever I wrote a story that brings me immense joy and sadness every ten minutes, it would be this one. I broke my heart about ten times during the writing process of this, and I fully understand if I start to receive your medical bills for your therapist.

Thank you for getting this far, and I hope it brings you tears of happiness because I can promise you tears of sadness.

W A R N I N G

LOSS
As a whole, the story will contain matters of loss and grieve. Loss of innocence and people. Mention of death and detailed description of the aftermath.

I'm so fucking sorry if you ever lost someone you love, in any sense of the word. Keep your head high, babe.

MENTAL ILLNESS
The hard stuff, the nitty-gritty shit we don't show people. We deal with ACUTE TRAUMA here, stemmed from an event that happened to the main character. I WRITE MY CHARACTERS FLAWED. No one wants to read a book about the perfect girl because, newsflash, they don't exist.

I've cried on the bathroom floor for hours at 2 am. I've also cried in the middle of crossing the street at 2 pm for the exact same reason.

Trauma doesn't wait... Feelings doesn't wait until it's acceptable to break down, it demands to be felt.

There's no set time for trauma to hit. No one can decide when you suffer.

We will also experience some slight EATING DISORDER references, but it won't be too detailed.

I would love nothing more than for you to read this book but babe; your mental health comes first; send me a message, and I'll send you the synopsis. Take care of yourself first.

DRUGS
Underage drinking, what a memory, right? Summer vacation, the whole world at our feet. Also, drug abuse. These are spoiled rich kids with a trust fund that works wonders in their favor.

DEROGATORY SLURS
Not everyone is as cool as us, so we will deal with some shitheads who haven't found the meaning of life yet. We can boo them from the sidelines together; I'll supply the popcorn.

T R I G G E R S

- Eating disorder

- Drug abuse

- Acute trauma

- Family issues

- Depression

MISTAKES
I'm not too fond of those little fairies that change my perfect grammar when I go to sleep. Please feel free to point out my mistakes. With that being said, please don't bully me; I can do that by myself.

Feel free to leave feedback; it's the only way we learn.

O N A N O T H E R N O T E

Even though this story is about our one and ONLY king, I don't know him at all. I'm borrowing his charm and aesthetically pleasing features; that's it.

He's going to be a big ol' softy, an old soul if you will. He loves poems and seeing how many people he can make all warm and fussy inside. He also has the morals of a saint and self-discipline like no one's business.

Like flowers in his hair, the story will resolve around emotions, and hopefully, if I do my job right, a lot of character growth.

There will be no cheating; for me, it's a huge deal-breaker, and I can't stand writing a character that cheats.

I read many stories about cheating and people then getting back together; if that's what you want to write, I'm all for it, but from self-experience, it's never the same after that.

Let's change it up a little; If they do get together, it will be them against the world, cheat-free.

O N E L A S T T H I N G

The story outline is done, but my mind lives in its own little world, so NEVER TRUST A THING I SAY. Get comfortable with the idea of being uncomfortable.

I will link the song on top.

Thank you, thank you! The love I have for you is unraveling!

Mkay Bye!