22 - Atlantis

My dearest little ducks. You just always make me feel so loved! Thank you xx

We meet someone new!

Triggers:

- Unwanted advances

- Underage drug use

***

Is it just me?

***

Anna

We've built this town on shaky ground.

"Anna Kai." The words leave his mouth in the form of a long, drawn-out yell, his body barreling towards me at full speed. The boyish smile he always wears on his face. There's no time to brace myself, my body flying over his shoulder as he barely grips onto my thigh to secure me in place.

"Liam Payne, put me the fuck down," I yell, slapping his ass as he turns in circles, my hair flying around us. The shadows dancing in front of me look like a carousel.

He does eventually put me down, my head dizzy, feeling like I'm still spinning around even though my feet are on solid ground. I have to shake my head to get rid of vertigo. "Come here, you asshole." I launch myself into his waiting arms, wrapped into one of his bear hugs.

"I missed you, Kai." He says as he puts me down for the second time. "Yea, this place is so boring without you, a bunch of girls," I say, pointing over my shoulder with my thumb.

"Hey," Harry argues, speaking up for the first time where he sits under a tree, along with the gang, trying to build a bong from a coke cola can that's been cut in half.

"Oliver's been keeping me up to date, breaking into the school solo, hitting people; come on, Anna, I taught you better than that." He jokes, walking over to Oliver, sitting next to him as his arms slung over his shoulders.

"You heard nothing, all lies, Liam, all lies." I cry out, stalking over to Harry and dramatically falling into his lap, turning sideways, so my heels rest on Niall's thigh.

I lean down, cupping my hands over Harry's ear. "I was just kidding; you're the best adventure I've ever been on," I tell him sweetly. He kisses the side of my hand, tilting his head towards me.

The rays of the sun are going down drastically, falling into the hands of dusk, preparing for a summer night. "Give me some sugar." He whispers back, pushing his nose through my cupped hands. I comply because I have no self-control when it comes to him.

"Gross man, don't kiss my little sister," Oliver speaks up; my eyebrow raises as I look at him, draped over Liam, halfway on his lap. "Excuse me, you're basically on top of Liam, double standards Olly." I shift back, laying my side against Harry's chest. His hands intertwine with mine, resting on my stomach.

"Guys, Jesus, stop making me feel single," Niall says, head bent down, not paying all his attention to us, rather focusing on burning a perfect hole into the can with a small steel rod.

Louis looks up from their task for the first time, his eyes move to Mell flighty, and if you weren't looking for it, you wouldn't know it was there. His eyes find mine, knowing he got caught, but he smiles and looks away. Mell has her nose so far in the magazine she's reading that she didn't see any of it.

"Niall, let's go to the wine bar and find you a nice girl; you know, an upstanding lady with morals and values like me." I don't manage to finish the sentence, laughing at my own joke.

"No, I want what you all have, the frilly shit." He says, "Fucking finally." He mutters right after looking up at me, holding the can in front of him. "Now we can smoke."