33 - 1996

Hello... This is a short one little ducks but very important!

Triggers:

- None

***

Just looking at the sky.

***

Anna

Think I'm loving what I found, thinking that I might just let you in.

I'm bawling my eyes out the moment I make eye contact once Harry rushes off the stage. He grabs onto me, practically sprinting, dragging me outside, to the same alley we came from less than fifteen minutes ago.

I have no words, and the moon is smiling down at us because it's on our side, and the electricity is everywhere as Harry stares down at me, pushing my shoulders against the wall softly, kneading the flesh of my shoulders. "I'm so proud, and I can't breathe because Jesus Harry, I think I'm having a heart-"

He cuts me off with a gasp and his lips, which in total honesty is fair because I'm giggling on the inside and speaking gibberish but his tongue guiding around my mouth is an ellipsis, disrupting my sentence of our incomplete story.

Hands in hair, tugging at the roots as we try to send each other pent up energy, but we only create more, and I pull back heaving with a bowed head; Harry kisses the top of my head, his arms wounding around me as he picks me up, spinning me in circles. "I wouldn't have been able to do that without you."

My feet hit the floor, Large hands going to my waist, squeezing, and I can feel the electricity from his fingertips. "Of course you would."

He draws a pout, pretending to think about it. "Not the first time, the first time you had to be there." He's right because, in a world where all my first has been bad, he's always been part of the good ones.

"We should celebrate." The gang filters through the door, swept up in hugs and laughter, sweaty bodies press against us, and I have to stand on my tiptoes to see over their heads, but even that is not enough. I'm pushed and pulled in all directions, and I feel Harry's hand wrap around mine, his heart beating in his palm. He always seems to find me.

"Well, isn't this cute." My blood boils instantly, the group falling apart, and when I look to my left, Red is standing off to the side, clapping slowly.

I move forward on instinct, going to stand next to Mell, who has turned pale. "We're not doing this; you won't spoil this for us." I step closer, and so does Red.

"Leave them alone, Red; you've done enough," Mell speaks up next to me, and my heart soars because there's a glimpse of her there, one I thought I lost a while ago.

"Oh baby," Red pouts, stepping until she's almost nose to nose with Mell. "You should shut the fuck up." I can't help it that I move between them, and Red towers over me, by a lot, but she steps back, and I smile because she's nothing more than a big ego.

"Storytime." I grin, clapping my hands together, pushing her off to create some distance and turning, facing the two rival groups, which are growing by the second. "Perfect, now that everyone is here."

My eyes scan over Dustin for a split second where he stands at the back, slightly hunched over. "I'm sorry, Red, I did warn you." I clear my throat, my words trying to die on my breath, but I take a shaky breath just as Harry's hand wraps around mine, and I smile with new courage. "If you're going to keep harassing my friends and me, I'm uploading a video tonight."

Her eyes go dark, but she stays quiet; I can see the sweat forming above her lip and that her body is shaking. "The one where you drugged me on my birthday last year, it wasn't just the flashflood Red, was it?" There are murmurs and soft gasps, her eyes blink rapidly, and then she turns around without another word, fleeing through the crowd.