The snow maker

Their tour in the lab was interesting, and they all loved it. A couple of questions were asked, and Bruce answered them all. The Decathlon team is now designing a new thing for SI (but none of the things are actually being used), including Mr. Dell and Mr. Harrington. Peter knew they were going to do this, so he already thought about what he's going to make. What he doesn't know, is that Shuri is the judge of their robots.

"Okay, people! Time's up! Now, we have a very special someone who is going to judge your work. Let's hear it for Shuri, princess of Wakanda!" Bruce told the class while Shuri walked in. 

"Wait, what? Shuri, how can you not have told me this? Yesterday you said you didn't even know I was coming to the Tower with school today. Why." 

"Hi Peter, Ned. Wait? MJ!" The moment the princess saw her best friend, she ran to her and hugged her tightly. "I missed you! Peter said nothing about you also coming today!"

"Shuri. You remember what day it is, right?" Of course she did, he handed her out the plan yesterday. Oh, shit. That's right. This has to be her prank. "I'm going to judge all your work. While I do that, you all have a break. Monique will be taking you to the cafeteria. I see you in 30 minutes! Peter, MJ, you stay here," Shuri says to a baffled class.

"Ned, you stay here too. I'm scared of her," Peter whispers to his best friend. "You don't have to be scared, she can't prank you without my help," MJ says, who definitely heard Peter. "Hell yes I can! Unfortunately for me, Pepper and Bruce forbade me to do that now. I just want company, and I think Peter wants to show MJ what he made before the class sees it. Don't you, Peter?"

"Well, yes, actually. Come here, MJ. It's sorpresa número cuatro. You can figure it out, I guess." It's a grey from the outside ball, the intersection is almost 10 inch [25,4 cm]. "Can I open it? How?" MJ asks when Peter nods. "I don't know, just try. You're smart, remember?"

It takes MJ exactly 5 minutes before she accidentally opens it. She had to say "Open sesame" or give it a kiss, one out of two. She did the second thing. It opens, and reveals a completely animated in color projection of a reversed black dahlia with Peter and MJ on top of it. They're cuddling. It's a video of a couple of weeks ago. MJ smiles. "It's beautiful, Peter. But I don't want the class to see this."

"I figured, that's why I sent them away. I'm the judge, remember? By the way, Peter, you did win, but because you don't want the class to see it, you don't. Which thing is the best, according to the three of you? I made my choice, but I don't know for sure if it's the right one."

"I like the one of Abe the best. It's a very good attempt to a snow maker, it does work. I just don't know why, but it's the thing that works the best of them all," Ned says.

"I just love this thing of Peter, and I don't care who wins this stupid competition," MJ says.

"I agree with Ned. Abe is really good with this stuff. I just think Flash won't like it to see you accidentally broke his robot. Shall we repair it?"

"Peter's right, you should repair it. Abe's tech is the best I've ever seen of someone who doesn't intern here. What do you think, should he get a place here?' Bruce asks. Peter forgot he was in there with them. "You can't just offer him, he has to sign up first. But when he does, you can hire him. And I guess you have to say he can before Tony scares him away," Shuri says, repairing Flash's robot.

The class walks in again when MJ sits on Peter's lap. Shuri, Bruce, Ned, Peter and MJ are eating an American cookie (Bucky was baking this morning and Clint gave the cookies to them through the vents). "Hello everyone, I just judged your robots and Abe won this competition! You can show what it does to the class, Abe. It's really advanced, well done!" Shuri tells the class when everyone sits again.