Heh, iron. Ironic.

It's been a whole damn hour, and Parker, Jones and Leeds still aren't back. Where the hell are they? They better got thrown out of the building for doing something illegal.

But Parker hadn't lied when he said he knew Spider-Man. Maybe he really has an internship? No, that's impossible. Although Stark said he did know Peter and he indeed isn't lying. Why would he say that? It's not like pathetic puny Parker has any money to buy the real Tony Stark. Maybe he did something bad and Stark wanted Penis to pay for that, that's possible. But then it still doesn't make any sense. There's no reason to give him a high position.

Maybe it's May Parker. She can have a secret relationship with Tony Stark and that's the reason they live in the building. It would make sense, the Parkers don't have that much money. And why would Stark help them unless he has a good relationship with one of them? It's so obvious! It has to be a May-Stark relationship!

Although, that wouldn't make sense. There's no way May can get Stark's attention. No way. Unless she did something illegal. However, May Parker doesn't seem to have a dark side. She works a lot of shifts to "pay rent", or at least that's something Parker always talks about when he's around.

But why was May in the building when Michelle fainted? Maybe she works here and Stark doesn't pay that much money. And Peter helps her to pay the rent. It's so nice to not have those issues at home. But Peter and May do love each other, everyone can see that. Every time May picks him up from school, he's happy. Happier than when this dude Happy comes to pick him up. That's ironic.

Heh, iron. Ironic. No, back to puny Parker. He's very suspicious. His level was 10-beta. "PA Avenger''. What would that mean? Personal Assistant Avenger? Of which Avenger? Maybe Hawkeye's? That would explain what happened in the cafeteria the other day. Parker just fell down through a vent. What was he even doing there?

'He wasn't doing anything that concerns you. And your rant of thoughts is very funny. You sometimes were right, but most of it was just garbage.'

Wha- forget it. What was right? Maybe PA Avenger was right? And maybe the good relationship with Tony Stark was right too. But why May?

'It's not May who has a special relationship with Tony. But that's none of your concern.'

Who was this voice in his head? He wasn't becoming crazy, was he?

'You didn't become crazy. You've always been crazy, or at least that's what Peter told me. I'm the Scarlet Witch. And I would do anything concerning Peter. You never know when I'm in your head. I can continue talking in your head, I also can hear everything you think. Oh, if you only knew what I heard.'

Did this mean he could communicate with Wanda? Maybe he was special. Gifted, even.

'Let me tell you, you're not special. And it's Ms. Maximoff for you.'

Damn, that was rude.

'That wasn't rude. That was me telling you the truth. You're a spoiled brat, and every time someone has a good thing you think it's suspicious. You know, that's pathetic.'

How does a person get the voice of Ms. Maximoff out of their head? There's no way no one hears weird voices, but there better is a way to get it out. Till that point, just don't think anything suspicious. Like him being abused at ho-.

'Wait, what? It's a reason for your behavior. The messing with yourself, the self-hate. If you don't tell me if it's true, just know I can look back in your memories.'

Everyone who has ever met Wanda Maximoff knows that's not really true. She is way too frightening. And scary. Why would someone ever tell her their biggest secrets? Well, he just got kind of threatened so he has no real choice, but still. It's true.

'Okay, that kind of explains a lot. But still, if you ever mess with Peter you mess with me.'

~~~

While Flash is trying to find an answer, Peter, Ned and MJ come walking in the room. Ned has a mark on his arm, like he got shot with something similar to a NERF-bullet. And behind the three, there's Wanda.

No one before has ever seen Flash's nickname was actually accurate. 

750 words

So, that was something. I don't know what to think of it, but it was fun to write.

Did you notice all the names Flash gave Peter? He even called him Peter a couple of times. Anyone who saw that?

Somewhere this week I'll post a new chapter of 2000+ words, but I don't know what I'll do afterwards, so please tell me how many words your ideal chapter has and I'll see what I can do.

Thank you for 1K reads!!!! 

Date of publication: May 5 2021 - Bevrijdingsdag