The unbreakable bully, the annoying brat.

'Let's go. There's no need to wait here, this is going to take a while,' Peter says, guiding them to the elevator. They go to their rooms, and when the elevator doors open again, everyone stares at them. Monique looks confused, Harley angry but also confused, their classmates even more confused, and their teachers have never been more angry.

'You four have a lot to explain, my children. You're in biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig trouble.'

Flash, Peter and Ned all look at each other. What are they going to say? Flash backs out immediately, shaking his head, his way of saying "I'm not doing it". Peter just shrugs his shoulders, trying to communicate with Ned.

Poor, oblivious Ned.

'Well, sir, you know, MJ got sick and we wanted to take care of her but then the Avengers suddenly came there and I started to fangirl and Peter and MJ got very close and disgustingly showing affection and then I hid in the pantry and Flash walked in on us, which was awkward, and then Peter and MJ tried to explain to me that they're still together even though some stuff happened and then we got sent away by the Avengers so we left and now we're here," Ned rambles while Peter is disappointed. Peter also thinks it's funny what Ned came up with, because it's partly the truth.

'That was a lot,' Mr Bell comments while looking at Monique. 'Does stuff like this happen often? I don't know what's normal in these kinds of buildings, close to Mr Stark. But you do. So, eh, what's this?'

Monique looks at Harley, who looks at Peter, who nods slightly. 'Yes. This stuff happens a lot. It's completely normal. Don't punish the kids for doing what Stark asked, please?' she says.

The teachers look at each other, at Monique, at each other, at Harley, at each other, at Peter, at each other, at Ned, at each other, at Flash and at each other again. Then they both feel their necks, that feel sore after turning them as much as they did. 'I don't think it's what Stark asked, though. He doesn't seem like-' Harrington starts.

'He doesn't seem like a person who does that, but he did. Please, sir. I'll do anything, but leave MJ alone. She's really sick. I can't just see her being sick but still getting punished. I can't. Just. Punish me, please,' Peter says to his teachers who share a look again.

'Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.'

'Uuuuuuuuuuuuuhm.'

'Well...'

'You know...'

'JUST PUNISH ME. I DID EVERYTHING. IT'S MY FAULT. I FUCKED UP, I'M SO SORRY, JUST DON'T PUNISH THE REST,' Flash suddenly screams.

Everyone stares at Flash. The unbreakable bully, the annoying brat. The annoying bully who just said that he had to be punished.

'Yo, Flash. When did you get so... desperate?' Abe asks, while some of the classmates agree. 'You're not one for, well, taking the blame. You usually suck. But this is kind of nice.'

Flash turns red, he almost cries. He knows it's his fault. It's all his fault. And now he has to fix it.

516 words

Eh. Sorry for ghosting you guys for about a month and a half. Sorry that this chapter is so short. I don't have an excuse, besides that I just started school again and that's tough.

I can't promise for another long chapter. I lost motivation for this book, and even though I'm trying to continue it, I just can't come up with anything. Please, send requests.

I'll try to update asap. However, we all know that says nothing. I'm trying, but school is so much.

Sorry again!

Love, Eski

date of publication: September 6th 2021