Dutch and Russian

The team has been in the museum for an hour and a half, and Peter, Ned, MJ and Betty are halfway through the Avengers museum, where they'd started. They arrive at a very special section. The walls are painted red, white, blue and black. All walls have one color.

'Peter, is this the section I think it is?' MJ asks Peter, but quiet enough for Betty not to hear them. 'I guess. I never knew for sure if I'd get my own section, since I'm an unofficial member,' Peter mumbles.

'Wow! Guys, you have to see this! Peter, did you know Spider-Man is afraid of heights?' Ned says to Peter, to not make him suspicious towards Betty. 'What? Why did Tony put that in? That was ages ago!' when Peter sees Betty's questioning face, he includes: 'Or at least Spidey told me wasn't anymore... I haven't seen him in a long time, though,' what made Betty avert her gaze.

'Ha! Spider-Man can't speak proper Russian, not even after a year every day having an hour of practice by a Russian!' MJ smirked. 'I can't either, MJ. And I've practiced for a year and three months. Even if I can fabricate a sentence by translating each word, the whole grammar is shit. Dutch is so much easier,' Peter responds.

He had no idea this section existed. It was there for at least three months, according to the aged information. It has all of his suits and old web-shooters. It even has the first formula of webs he ever made. That stuff was way too sticky, he wasn't able to get it out of his shooters.

'Dude, come here! I think these are old web-shooters. Here, read the note!' Ned yells from the other side of the room.

Do you want to be Spider-Man for a minute? Try these web-shooters on and put the button while you point to the black wall. If you're good enough, you can hit it. You have one chance.

Peter refused to try it. Ned wasn't able to hit the wall, he'd pointed way too high and hit the ceiling. MJ tried and hit the wall on the line that was drawn. Betty shot good too, her webs were at the bottom of the wall.

'Now it's my turn!' Neither of the four friends had heard Flash coming in. 'I'm the best at this. I bet you can't even shoot a web, Parker!' Flash says when he puts the shooters on. 'You want to bet? What's the price?' Peter asks, because he knows he's way better then Flash. 'If you can hit the target I draw on the wall, you'll prove you know Spider-Man. If you can't, I'm right and you're a liar,' Flash says. 'Fine. Shoot a target, I can hit it at that exact place.'

Flash shoots a target in the right upper corner of the wall and gives the shooters to Peter. Flash really thinks Peter can't hit his target, but Peter says he can do it when he's asleep. That scares Flash, maybe Peter does know more then Flash could ever imagine.

'Three, two, one. Fire!' Ned, MJ, Betty and Flash yell. Peter hits the target with ease.

'Fuck,' the friends hear. 'So you didn't lie. I'm sorry. I really am sorry, Parker. I guess I'm jealous now. Just, don't tell anyone I said that. Ever. If you do, you'll regret it.' With those words Flash ran out of the room. 'Well that was unexpected. FRIDAY, do you have a recording of that?'

'Yes, паук. What do you want me to do with it?' Ned smiles when he hears Friday's voice. 'You know what I want to say, don't you, Peter?'

'I do, Ned. FRIDAY, can you send it to the phones of the people in this room and play it on repeat in the Avenger's kitchen? You can stop it when everyone has seen it, and insert protocol "kleine spin heeft het bevolen" [small spider ordered it] so no one can put it off, please.'

'Done, Peter. Do you want me to do anything else?'

'No, thanks FRIDAY. I'm good.'

~~~