I'm not stupid, Wanda.

'What happened to Flash?' a confused mr. Harrington yells in his phone, which he's holding to his ear. 'Oh, Peter, you're not dead! Oh my god, and you, Ned. MJ. I'm so happy I don't need to look for another Decathlon team captain! And for another scientist. I'm so glad you're okay!' he says while shortly hugging the three children who freeze when he hugs them.

'No, Derrick, the kids are fine. You can come back here, you don't need to look for them anymore,' he says while ending the call. 'Sir, who is Derrick?' Ned asks. 'Oh, that's mr. Dell. We're on first-name base!'

'Ahem. Weird!' Abe yells while slamming on a bell that he pulled out of his jacked. 'Oh, Abe. What did I tell you about using that bell for comedic purposes? Every time before this?'

'I have no recollection of that, can you repeat it please?' Abe comments sarcastically, while Peter and Ned laugh their heads off and MJ draws mr. Harrington in her crisis notebook.

'Alright, if everyone is back here we can continue our tour. There are a lot of places we still need to visit, so everyone, find out where Flash is-' Monique says until she's interrupted by FRIDAY.

'That won't be necessary, ma'am. He ran to the unauthorized floor of the tower, so security almost threw him out. I'm about to inform his parents, he can pack his stuff and then he's out,' FRIDAY says through the ceiling. His classmates look at each other, trying to find something to say. Peter hears Wanda saying: 'Damn it, I wanted to have a little more fun with that boy,' and he wonders what Wanda did to scare Flash.

And then it hits him. She entered his mind! 'Wanda, can I speak to you for a second?' he asks her urgently, while his teammates finally aren't shocked anymore and now are whispering to each other.

'Yeah, sure Peter! What do you want to talk about?' Wanda asks the boy, who is looking in her eyes innocently but also with urge and a little angry. She wonders what she did wrong, but she realizes almost immediately Peter must've found out what she did to Flash. 'Shit...' she mutters under her breath.

'I'm not stupid, Wanda,' he says when the two of them separated themselves from the group. 'I know you entered his mind, because he keeps calling me names. But I don't even care that much! He's a bully, but I can take him. You know that, right? He's merely just more annoying than hurting and he doesn't deserve it to be thrown out of our tour. How annoying, dumb, rich and boastful he is, he still only ran away because you scared him. If you handle security, I'll go talk to Flash.'

Hmm, he thought more about that in a short period of time than she thought he could. 'Alright. Let's go back to your group and tell them we'll be back in a couple of minutes, 30 minutes top. I'll handle Monique as well.'

The two of them walk back to the group, where Wanda whispers with Monique and Peter "lectures" his teammates: 'Guys, I know it's not good Flash ran away, but he had a valid reason. Don't follow his example, or you WILL be thrown out. I'm getting him now, but FYI, I don't like the names he calls me. I just don't care that much. If he ever gets you, tell me. I will handle it if that happens. But he's going to come back. I'm going to get him now. Have fun with the 15 minutes of peace left.'

'I'm coming with you, Pete,' MJ says to him. It looks for a moment like he hesitates, but after looking his girlfriend directly in the eyes, the hesitation is gone.

The two of them walk to the elevator, and MJ asks FRIDAY to take them to floor 68. 'What did Wanda do to Flash, Peter?'

'She... entered his mind and scared him. I want to know what she found out, what he was thinking, too, but that's not why she did it.' A glance of anger flows over MJ's face, barely noticeable for most people. Not for Peter. 'What is it?'

'You know Wanda, Peter. She never enters their minds unless she has a good reason. Yes, maybe her reasons weren't as good as they usually are, but are you serious when you say you trust Flash more than you trust Wanda?'

'Well, if you put it that way...' Peter says, deep in thought. 'No, I don't trust him more than I trust Wanda. But I still think something happened, there's a reason he ran away.'

'That's a possibility, but knowing Flash he also could've seen an opportunity to leave the class and let you think he ran away. He's stupid, but not 100% dumb. Everyone knows you know the Avengers. Hell, I wouldn't even be surprised if some people already figured out you're Spider-Man.' In the meantime the elevator stands still and Peter and MJ walk to the common area on their floor.

Neither have seen Flash yet, but he does see them. He also hears half of their conversation, from the moment MJ says: 'I mean, you did put SM instead of Peter in the team, and everyone saw that. Just like everyone sees how ripped you are, even though you "aren't great at PE". You need to know you must be more careful if you don't want your secret out there.'

Now, Flash isn't a great mastermind, so he does the dumbest thing someone who is eavesdropping can do. He shows himself to them. He doesn't say anything, he just stands there. MJ, who never shows she's scared or startled, has a little hint of shook on her face. Peter gives a little high scream, but he regroups himself rather quickly.

'Oh, [clears throat,] Flash. We were looking for you. You're not being thrown out of the window. Building. I mean building.'

Flash just stares at them. He still doesn't say a word. When Peter looks at MJ, she also looks at Peter. Neither say anything, but they both know what to do. They have to kidnap Flash and let Bruce and Shuri wipe his memory. Oh, if this went wrong...

1042 words

I'm sorry, I know I said I was going to post another 2000 words chapter but I'm having a really bad writers block, so please forgive me!

I need ideas for what's going to happen next, I'm so stuck! And I think I'll just let it become another chapter where I finish it when I'm done and out of ideas, so in advance, I'm sorry.

Also, yes, an update on Monday, who thought about that? I'll try to write another chapter before Wednesday next week, but no promises. It's Eurovision Song Contest week and I'm going there, so I have not that much time. (plus, IT'S ESC WEEK AND I'M GOING THERE!!!!!!!!!) - If you don't know what ESC is, on the top is the whole performance of 2019, because last year there was no ESC with Covid.

- Eskimo

May 17 2021