Sleeping Beauty

The Decathlon team had had a peaceful lunch after they all showered. Some people were already complaining about muscle strain and others were bragging about how good they were at the training. Peter is sitting with MJ on his lap on the couch in the living room in the cafeteria, while they are looking on Instagram. Peter opens the story of Betty and sees a picture of him and MJ. It was taken about 10 seconds ago, because they are sitting the exact same way.

'Cute, don't you think?' Peter says to MJ, showing the picture. 'Sure,' MJ says, giggling. MJ never giggles. She's being scary again. 'Are you okay, MJ?'

TW: Fainting - I don't really know when to stop the trigger warning but I guess it's not terrible. I did make an end so you can skip to that point if you want.

'Yeah, I'm just...' she says when she dozes off. 'FRIDAY, can you send May for me, please? Say I'm fine, but MJ is not,' Peter says, a little panic showing through his voice.

May is at the cafeteria within a minute, but the entire Decathlon team is around Peter and MJ and May has to pull someone by the arm to reach them. 'Okay, everyone. The show is over. Do your own business and leave them alone, please,' she says when everyone can see her. Everyone walks away and May squats in front of Peter and MJ.

'What happened?'

'She giggled and when I asked her if she was okay, she wasn't able to make a full sentence and she went under. MJ never giggles, May. Never. I want someone to investigate her, I'm scared something's wrong.'

'Okay, if you lift her we can go to the med bay. I don't work until 3, but there's always someone there. When does your new activity start?'

'2 pm, so we have 50 minutes,' Peter says when he lifts MJ gently. She doesn't move, but he feels a pulse so she isn't dead.

When they arrive at Med Bay at floor 79, MJ starts to move. 'Peter? What am I doing in your arms? Why are we here? What happened?'

'It's okay, MJ. Try not to talk. You giggled. You giggled and then dozed off. They're going to see if something's wrong, but I think it's not a big deal. You guys went to bed way too late, you're probably just exhausted,' May says when Peter lays MJ on the bed and someone puts a pressure band on MJ's arm.

'Your blood pressure is a little too low, but that's nothing to be worried about. I want to test it again within 5 minutes, to see if it's heightened again. When it's not, we have to do other tests. When it is, your body has to have sugar and proceed that when you dozed off. When that's what it is, you have to eat some more sugar and then you're completely fine. And Peter, I know you're worried about your girlfriend because she giggled, but some people are becoming hyper when they're proceeding sugar, that's all,' the nurse tells them.

'So she won't die?' he asks, relieved when the answer is yes.

'Five minutes are gone, let's see if your sleeping beauty is 100% healthy, Parker!' the nurse says when a timer goes off.

Trigger warning ended, tbh I have no idea how those medical things work but when I have had a lot of sugar and go sit down very relaxed and then get up again I sometimes feel really dizzy and fall back on my seat so that's why I put it in there, also I wanted something to happen.

~~~

Peter comes downstairs, alone, and sees no one in the cafeteria. He asks FRIDAY to take him up again and finds his class standing around MJ, who he'd sent to the dormitory so she could rest.

'I'm fine, you don't have to be so worried about me. My blood pressure was too low because I'd had too less sugar. I know Peter and May freaked you out but I'm fine. I do want to go to that Q&A, Mr. Dell! The nurse said I could go, so I go,' Peter hears his girlfriend tell the people around her.