13 ½장

"Hey Aera, are you coming?"

I didn't realize that the bus came. I blinked a few times before turning my head to Yeonjun who's standing at the door of the bus.

The bus is almost empty so we decided to sit at the very back of the bus.

We're both quiet for a while, I don't know if there's an awkward atmosphere between us or it's just me who feels uneasy.

I hardly swallow before speaking, "About what you said earlier..you said you need my help?"

"Yeah, you're the closest friend of Jinhee. And I know it's kind of weird to ask you this..but can you help us to...you know..

'get together?'

get to know each other?" He look away from me and scratch his back hair.

'If only I can tell him everything..well I can but I don't want to risk everything. I can tell him what I truly feel but not now.'

"I'll think about it." I said, without too much bitterness.

He nod his head, "It's fine, you might be worried for your friend since we're not that really close and just met recently."

' he's half right and wrong.'

-

The time we said our goodbyes and when he step out of the bus, the feeling of emptiness came to me.

I tried to entertain myself by watching the rain drops on the window slowly cascade down.

I grab my phone, dialing Beomgyu's phone number then in just two rings he answered.

"Yow" He greeted on the other side of the phone.

I sighed and rest my head on the window, "I have a lot to tell you."

"Then I better get my ears ready,huh?"

"Beomgyu-ah, do you send my letters to Yeonjun?"

"Yeah of course! I always send him your letters. Locker 208, remember?"

I don't know. I literally don't know, but I have a gut feeling that something is wrong.

Cuz how come Choi Yeonjun didn't notice that all of the clues I gave to him is right in fron fo him?

He isn't that blind to not notice that, right?

I, Jeon Aera declare

that something is definitely wrong.