30장

Finally the weekend comes, early in the morning I got a call from Jinhee. I reached my phone on the nightstand with my eyes closed. "Hello?" I answer the call with my morning voice. "Is it true?! Taehyun is coming with us later?"

I sat up and scratched my head, wondering what time it is that Jinhee is already so alive. "Yeah, he's coming." I heard her gasp, "Is it also true because you talked to his dad?" I nod my head as my response even when she can't see me, I guess I'm still sleepy.

"Silence means, yes." She squeals in excitement. "What's with you? It's 6:13 in the morning?"

"I'm just excited for later. I miss catching up with you guys, and you know I'm getting a bit tired of Yeonjun oppa's games, especially his twerking everytime we go out. He started twerking inside the store every time they played a song he knew."

I laughed at her statement, I could already imagine them inside my head. Jinhee tries to distance herself from Yeonjun; pretending she's not with him while Yeonjun calls her name to join him twerking and dancing inside the store.

"Anyway, Yeonjun oppa will pick us up at 3. Please don't be a slow poke." I cleared my throat, "Excuse me miss, I'm not the one whose slow poke here."

Jinhee laughs, oh I miss her. "Okay fine, I'll see you later! With your partner hehe bye!"

"Yeah yeah..HEY WAIT! WHAT PART— ner.." I scoff, "I'm not the one with a partner. SHE IS."

I rolled my eyes and laid back on my bed. "Why does she need to call me early in the morning?" I grab my blanket and cover myself with it, trying to sleep again but after a few minutes I realize that I'm already fully awake.

I got up from my bed and faced my reflection in my mirror, "I'll just clean the house."

After changing into my proper house clothes, I went straight to have a glass of water. Before I opened the fridge I saw a small note and by the handwriting it's from my mom.

I have an urgent meeting. I might be back home by 5:30 with your sister and the groceries.
Btw, clean the house. I'll buy you strawberries.

Eomma :)

"Hmm..Is writing letters in our blood?" I chuckle at myself. After drinking I start to prepare the cleaning tools I'll use, open the bluetooth speaker and connect my phone to it. Music is a MUST while cleaning for me. It's too boring without it.

I start to get to work by sweeping the floor around the house. I also have a 3 minutes break because my back hurts, "Am I aging?" I asked myself while holding my back after sweeping the floor. After I change my tool into a wet towel to start wiping the coffee table and drawers.

My favorite song starts playing, making me drop the towel and start singing at the top of my lungs. Jumping and dancing around the living room, "Fiesta!~" I sang as I danced the chorus. Out of nowhere while I'm having the best time of my life, my phone rings. I scream; too surprised since my phone is connected to the speaker.

Picking up my phone and saw Taehyun's name. "Why is he calling me? It's still 7:34."

"Hey what's up?" I asked him after I answered his call.

"Open the door."

I heard him loud and clear but I'm still not sure if I heard him right. Do you get me?

"S-sorry what?" I slowly travel my eyes to our front door. Thinking, is he really standing behind that door?

"I said open the door." I ran to the window and saw him standing there holding up his phone to his ear.