27장

Few days later, everything changes bit by bit. Aera was aware that the people around her started to give her attention since it's already all around the school about her and Taehyun.

But that doesn't matter anymore since she said she wants a new start and Taehyun said he'll make her happy "so focus on me."

Aera gives her attention to Taehyun and notices his little change. A change that she didn't think that he has this kind of side of him.

"Jeon Aera." Suddenly, while she's fixing her locker at break time she hears Soobin call her name.

She turned around and saw the whole gang across her. Her eyes widened at the sight of Yeonjun and Jinhee in front of her.

"H-hi guys" she smiled at them softly.

"Spill the tea bestie. What's with you and Kang Taehyun?" Jinhee asked.

Aera got off guard for the straight question and felt a bit shy to answer with the other boys in front of her.

"Um about that.." she awkwardly chuckles and scratches the back of her head. "I gave him a chance."

Huening Kai gasps and covers his mouth before exclaiming "really?!". Aera nods as an answer.

"Oh my god!" Soobin slapped the shoulder of Beomgyu out of happiness and went straight to Aera to hug her. While Gyu winced in pain.

"I know you'll listen to us Aera!" Soobin takes Aera in his arms and hugs her tight.

She hugged the tall one back, "I know you guys want the best for me." Her eyes travel to Jinhee who is smiling at her down to her hand holding Yeonjun's.

Aera smiled at the thought that everything is going back to normal again.

_

The ring bells laud in the hallway, signaling the students and teachers that classes ends. Fifteen seconds later the hallway is full of students.

And just like everyone, Aera heads to her locker to put back her books. "Wanna catch up at the usual place?"

She closed her locker and faced Jinhee, "Sorry bestie I have to help Mom for dinner." Jinhee pouts, showing Aera her disappointment.

"Maybe next time?" She flashed her sweet smile.

"Fine. Next time. Well gotta go, the others are waiting for me. Bye!" Jinhee waves her hand before she disappears in the crowd of students.

After passing the crowd she headed straight to the gate and saw Taehyun standing in front of the gates. Making every girl pass by look at him and gossip.

While he looks so unbothered.

"What are you doing?" She walked closer to Taehyun who was waiting for her in front of the gate.

"waiting for someone." He answered. Aera's brows frown confused and looks around to find the 'someone' he's waiting for.

Taehyun chuckled before grabbing her wrist, "It's you dummy." He said and dragged Aera away from the school gate.

Aera was surprised by his touch and didn't hear him, "what?!"

They stopped running and Taehyun looked back at Aera, "I said I'm waiting for you. So let's go dummy."

_

After running for a while they decide to just walk on the way to Aera's home and once they arrive Aera faced Taehyun to bid him goodbye yet he stood there waiting for her to open the door.