23장

Her POV

After having a talk with Soobin and Huening Kai I went back home and dropped myself on my bed.

I stare at the ceiling thinking that maybe they are right to give Taehyun a chance. Maybe Yeonjun isn't the one for me and he belongs to somebody else.

At dinner time mom is so excited to eat together since dad came home early. I start to wonder how they know that they're the one for each other.

So after gathering my courage I ask her while she's washing the dishes. "Hey mom, can I ask you about something?"

"Sure hon is that about boys?" I looked at her for a few seconds before shaking my head, "What I want to ask is, how did you know that dad is the one?"

She chuckles,"You might be thinking that there would be a spark or some magical sign. No, there isn't anything like those things."

"Then how is it then?" I ask.

"It's very surprising Aera, sometimes you meet that special person in a very unexpected way but in a perfect time." She looked at me with a wide smile.

At that moment I felt so proud of my mom's answer. Her words are always beautiful.

That night while I was just lying down on my bed with my headset on I thought that maybe at this time I need a person like Taehyun, not for him to be my boyfriend, but to be with me while I'm in the process of healing my feelings for the wrong person.

I choose to take it slow, so in this way I can see how dedicated Taehyun is.

-je❆