20장

After the call Aera immediately grab her hoodie with her phone and went down to sneak her father's tool kit and grab his old keys. Her mother notice that she's planning to go out while she put on her shoes.

"Excuse me miss where are you going." Aera halt her fast actions and looks up to her mom looking straight at her.

"I-I'm going to Beomgyu's. He's having trouble with his school work." Yup, Aera lied to her mom.

She can't just tell her mother that she have to sneak in to her school at night just to take out her love confession letter to the wrong locker. That is crazy.

She would probably laugh at her.

"Okay. Be sure to be home before eight." She said stirnly. Aera checked her time and she only has 1 hour and 13 minutes left.

That's enough time for her to sneak in, try to unlock the locker using various of keys her father used to have, another option of her's is to use her hair clip. It's handy everytime.

Then sneak out again and go home!

Such a piece of cake!

-

"It's impossible to get in." Aera is been waiting for about 5 minutes to pass the gate on a perfect time.

"Can't you just go in?" She watch the guard standing in front of the gate, she waits him to get inside.

Miraculously the radio of the guard rang and went inside. Aera had a chance to run pass the gate.

"3,2,1..go" she run fast past the gate and straight to the front door of the High School department. Surprisingly it's open and once she entered the door she bumb into someone.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay miss?" The voice sounds so familiar, Aera thought

She looked up and met his big doe eyes. "A-Aera? What are you doing here?" He asked. Aera chuckles, "atleast help me stand up?" Taehyun lend his hand for Aera to grab as she stands up.

"What are you doing here at this time?" He asked again. Aera sigh before answering, "My letter is inside the wrong locker and I need to put it into the right one."

"Letter?" Taehyun's brows frown. He can't understand what is her purpose on sneaking in at school late at night.

Before Aera can explain further they heard some footsteps from the other end of the hallway.

"Guard." Aera said softly. Taehyun quickly grab Aera's hand and ran inside to the closest classroom.

"Your holding my wrist to tight!" Taehyun immediately let go of her wrist, worried that he might hurt her.

"Does it hurt?" He asked but Aera pushed his shoulder down for them to duck because the guard is checking each classroom.

Their eyes met for a second and Aera chuckles at Taehyun's expression, "Don't worry it doesn't hurt that much."

Taehyun try to peek by the window trying to find the glimpse of the guard, "I think he's gone. Where are planning to go now?"

"To the boy's locker room."

"What?! What are you going to do there?!" He whisper shouted then he added, " you're trying us to get in trouble!"

She raised her brow, "I didn't ask you to join me. Besides I have to go I'm wasting my time."

Aera slowly sneak out of the classroom, the hallway is clear there is no guard roaming around. She run across the hallway and went up to the second floor.