24장

Early in the morning while Aera was getting ready to school her mom knocked on her door, "Aera someone wants to talk to you." She said while standing in front of the door.

"At this time?" From the mirror she saw Jinhee enter her room already wearing her school uniform.

"I'll leave you guys here and talk but don't take long or you'll be late for school." Aera's mom said before leaving the room.

None of them tried to start the conversation, Aera waits for Jinhee to talk since her mom said she is the one who wants to talk to her.

She just focused on tying her necktie.

"Aera about the school music fest.. *sighed* I.. I'm sorry Aera. I didn't mean to hurt you I-"

Aera cut her off and faced Jinhee, "I'm fine Jinhee. I'm just scared to not have what I want. Love isn't just perfect that you'll get what you want.

I'm also sorry Jinhee, for stopping your feelings for someone."

Jinhee shakes her head, "No you don't have to say sorry to me. It's my fault."

Aera walked closer to Jinhee and held her hand before asking, "Do you love him? Please answer me honestly."

She looked straight into her eyes and told her that it's okay. That everything is fine to tell the truth now.

Slowly she nodded her head as an answer. Aera takes her friend in her arms, "I know you'll love him better than me and you're my best friend Jinhee. I don't want to lose you just because of one guy."

Jinhee wrapped her arms to Aera too and hugged her tight, "Thank you Aera. I don't want to lose you too. I can't lose you."

-je♡