EPILOGUE (발문)

"I didn't know Taehyun could dress like that."

Yeonjun and the others came in front of our house and they all looked surprised at how I dressed Taehyun. Jinhee covered her mouth before shouting, "So handsome!" Yeonjun hit her shoulder. Soobin cooed followed by Huening Kai's laugh.

"Isn't that my shirt?" Beomgyu said while peeping at the car window.

"Yup! I told him he could borrow my father's old pants then I found your favorite white shirt you wear every time you sleep here and to give it a little style I let him use my oversized checkered polo." I crossed my arms and eyed Taehyun again from head to toe.

Yup, I'm the one who gave those clothes and told him to wear them.

"I could be a fashion designer, you know." I flipped my hair. Beomgyu scoffed at me, "You still used my shirt without permission." He rolled his eyes at me.

"You can be my sponsor," I said to him and made Huening Kai laugh. Even when he's inside the car I could still hear his laugh.

"I know Taehyun looks handsome, but can you two hop in? I want to ride a roller coaster now." Yeonjun said that we followed immediately. Jinhee laughs at him, "You're just jealous because I didn't compliment your outfit today."

"No, I'm really in a hurry to ride the roller coaster." Yeonjun starts driving and heads to the amusement park. Out set up in Yeonjun's father's seven-seater car is Yeonjun at the driver's seat, Jinhee in the shotgun seat, at the back first back seat Soobin on my left while Taehyun on my right, and finally at our back there's Huening Kai and Beomgyu whose eating gummies that they don't want to share.

While Jinhee and I were having trouble connecting her phone to the car, Soobin suddenly said, "I still can't believe Taehyun is with us."

"Me too." Huening Kai then made eye contact with Taehyun.

"Me too, I can't believe I'm with you guys." I looked at him and smiled at him. "Thank you." He softly said.

I felt his sincerity from the way he looked at me and how he softly said those words to me. Suddenly I have this thought in my mind if he could say those words to me so affectionately. That's simple, thank you. What more if it's, I love you.

"Hey, guys! Any song recommendations?" Jinhee said through her golden mic. I laugh because Beomgyu was surprised at how loud the mic was. "Hey! Hey! Can we do Mafia in the morning by Itzy?" Huening Kai shouts from our back.

Jinhee gasps, "Are you a midzy?!" She asked while using her loud microphone. I also gasped and looked at Huening Kai. "Just play it!" Beomgyu also shouted.

"You fanboys!" Jinhee shouts and we all laugh. When the music starts playing Soobin starts screaming. I covered my ears because the two boys at our back joined in screaming with him. "You guys are too loud!"

"Guess who loves you? naya, na" Jinhee started singing and dancing while holding her golden mic. Yeonjun was surprised at first but ended up hyping her up.

When the chorus come we all sang together,

"I'm the mafia (ma-ma-ma-ma-mafia-ya)

(We do it like a mafia) lingdingdingdingdingding~"

"Pass me the mic!" Beomgyu requested as we agreed he would do the next part.

"geuman meomusmeomusdae, seulseul jagjeon gaesi

neoleul ppaes-eo, ppaes-eo, ppaes-eo like a caper movie, ready?~" We all laughed at him. He looked so ridiculous. But then I remember he told me he has thought of being a k-pop star.