22장

The next day while Aera and her family were enjoying their breakfast her phone suddenly rings. It was like Aera did something wrong that they all have their eyes on her.

Typical asian family.

Aera quickly checked her phone. Good thing it's an unknown number, no worries to decline the call.

After a while the phone rings again, "Who is that?" Her mom asked.

"I guess her boyfriend." Aera's younger sister said.

Aera gives her sister a glare. "I don't have a boyfriend."

'Well I wish I had.' she thought.

She checked her phone and it's the same unknown number who called just a few minutes ago.

"Answer it and come back quickly." Her mom said.

Aera excused herself and went up to her room to have some privacy.

As soon as she answered the call a familiar voice said, "Ah finally you answered my call."

"Soobin?" Aera asked.

"Yup it's me" from his voice Aera knows that he's smiling from the other side of the phone.

"H-how did you get my phone number?" She asked.

"We might have sneaked into Beomgyu's phone?"

Aera's brows frown, " We? What do you mean 'we'?"

Soobin sighed. Aera asked so many questions that he couldn't bring up the topic that he was supposed to tell her.

"I didn't call you for this." He said.

"I called you because we  want to talk to you about something." Soobin added.

"About what? Wait- who's with you?" She asked AGAIN.

"Huening Kai. Meet you at the cafe in Han river. See you at 12 PM." then Soobin ended the call.

While Aera is left there staring at her phone. "I didn't get the reason why he wants to meet up."

-

Aera arrived at their meeting place. She thought that she'll never have a hard time finding their seat when she's going to meet Soobin and Huening Kai.

You'll never lose them in the crowd. Cuz their giants. On the other hand, Jeon Aera is a shorty.

"Don't you dare call me again when you're just going to hang up the call out of a sudden." That's the first thing she said when she sat down in front of the two.

"You came!" Soobin excitedly said with his open arms the time she saw Aera. He didn't care much about what she said to him.

"Okay first we order some snacks and drinks." Huening Kai said.

"So what do you want to talk about?" She asked the two. After getting their orders.

"Before anything else, you should not tell anyone that we meet up and what we will talk about." Soobin warned Aera.

At first Aera looked at them, unsure to agree but she decided to tag along anyway.

"To be honest Aera we really didn't expect to have this kind of situation in our friendship." Soobin said.

Aera was confused, "what do you mean?"

Huening Kai cleared his throat before saying, "you know that you like Yeonjun hyung, while he like Jinhee noona and Taehyun likes...you."

She choked on her drink.

"Wh-what did you say?! Taehyun..like me?!" She points at herself in disbelief.

The two boys in front of her looked at each other then gave her 'are-you-serious' look.

"Are you really that dense?" Huening Kai asked.

"Are you serious?" She still can't believe that Kang Taehyun... THE Kang Taehyun likes her.

"Do we look like we're joking?" Soobin said in his serious face.

Aera stares at them. Speechless.

"We want to talk to you because we want you to give Taehyun a chance." Soobin said.

"A chance?" She asked.

"Yes, we can see that you both need each other." Huening kai said, for the first time she saw Huening Kai this serious.

She can see in his eyes how he cares for his best friend.

"What do you mean?" Aera is confused.

"You might not notice but ever since your letters mistakenly sent to his locker his weekdays change. Ever since he met you he changed.

You changed Taehyun, Jeon Aera." While looking straight to Aera's eyes Soobin said these words.

"Wh-what he is like before?"

Huening Kai tilted his head before scratching the back of his neck, "His father is very strict to his studies, that's the reason why he never gives chances to the girls who confess to him.

He didn't get a chance to decide on what he wanted."

Soobin nods before adding, "I remember how happy Taehyun is when he convinced his father to let him join our music club."

"And for the first time he wants to choose you. Even when he knew his father wouldn't want that for him."

"So you're telling me that I'm his happiness because I'm the one he likes." Aera said the two both nod.

"While you, you need him because you have a broken heart and to be honest you don't look like you are broken." Soobin said with a teasing smile.

Aera's brows from, they suddenly came back to their regular self.

"Yeah I agree, cuz I heard that you talk with someone for hours and forgot to cry about someone." Huening Kai laughed.

She took a long sip to her drink before moving closer to the two, "Did he really tell that to you guys?"

"We also talked to him this morning on the phone and he said that he's fine as long as he can make you happy."

"If I were you I'd give him a chance." Huening Kai tried to persuade Aera.

And he hoped they did persuade her.

All the two want is happiness for their friends.

[Sorry for the late update guys :( I hope you enjoy this chapter ;) ]

-je✧