2장

"Anyway, as I was saying I can help you confessing your feelings for Yeonjun hyung."

"Don't believe in him." Jinhee said under her breath.

"How so?" Aera raise her eyebrow.

"Okay here's the plan! o-plan 1, situation 1, listen and repeat!" The two girls was taken aback by the sudden energy of Beomgyu in-front of them.

"You know you're making us not to trust you." Jinhee said, shaking her head.

He just rolled his eyes from Jinhee and gaze at Aera.

"So this is the plan if you're too shy to confess directly at him. Why don't you write a letter to him?"

Aera was about to agree but, Jinhee contracted first before she could

"That is old fashioned. Plus, every girl on our campus got rejected in that way. Don't you remember? The Kang Taehyun's fangirls?"

Aera pouted, "Yeah, I don't want to be like them."

"Don't go ahead of me. Aera won't be giving the letter she made directly to Yeonjun Hyung. The letter will be placed in his locker." Beomgyu explained himself.

"But you do know the school rules, girls' lockers are separated from boys' also we aren't allowed to go there as well as you to ours." Aera rubbed her temples.

"Then who will put Aera's letters to Yeonjun sunbaenim's locker?" Jinhee asked. The atmosphere suddenly became quiet as they think, how will they give the letter without Aera showing her identity.

"I will," Beomgyu said with his proud smile. However, the two girls gave him a doubtful look. "what?!" He asked.

"whatever, then after 'you' put my letter in his locker?" Aera said, emphasizing you in her sentence.

"Then our next step is you have to voluntarily join on helping our music club for the preparation of the school's coming anniversary.

We'll be having a music fest and in our preparation, you have a chance to be close to Yeonjun hyung!"

"Please continue." Jinhee slowly liking the plan.

"Now that they're close enough, then that's the time Aera will reveal her identity. To summarise this all, in this plan it would be easy for Yeonjun hyung to return his feelings!"

Aera has her mouth in an "o" formation while Jinhee clapping her hands for Beomgyu.

"BOOM! Couple Formed! All thanks to Beomgyu! Woohoo!!" A sudden ecstasy runs inside Beomgyu.

His voice is too loud that made a few people in the canteen give them an irritated look.

After a few minutes calming him down, "so are you game?"Beomgyu asked Aera. While she processes the pros and cons of this plan.

[well I guess some chapters will be long...anyways DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! ✨ happy reading :> . ]

-je♡