16장

Usually people always realize the worth of the person when their gone, or sometimes when you are away from them.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the reason is when that time happens, it made it all clear to you that you waste the time.

The time when the person is still there with you.

-

On the Monday morning Taehyun receive the letter from his anonymous sender. He was quite surprised by the sudden vale.

"Yah Taehyun-ssi, you seem off today." Huening Kai have been observing his best friend since the time he walked inside their classroom until now.

and knowing his friend he can see that there is something bothering him.

"Are you okay?" He ask in concern.

The boy looked back at his friend seeing the worries in his eyes. "I'm fine, it's just that.."

"Just what?" Huening Kai always knows his friend that he is a sharp person. It's very unusual to see him like this.

"Nothing."

-

Taehyun knows that there's something wrong. But he doesn't know what exactly it is. And just like any other day, he will come home from school with no one to greet him.

Which made this feeling inside him more empty. His parents are always at work, it's been like this ever since he's young.

Dragging himself to his room before plopping his while body at his soft queen size bed.

He felt something inside his pocket, taking the piece of paper out and the answer to all the question on why is he acting weird for the whole day it is all because

he didn't want his anonymous sender to stop giving him little notes every morning.

-

"Can you stop eating those cookies? Atleast leave some for my mom and dad."

"Not until you spill the tea." Beomgyu continue to eat the cookies that Aera baked for her parents. "Okay fine! Just stop taking the cookies." Aera said.

Snatching the tray from Beomgyu's hand and putting them inside the fridge to cool.

"Now tell me."

Aera stare at Beomgyu for a while, giving him the "are-you-sure" look.

"Just promise me that you won't scream." She give her pinkies infront of him.

"I promise." They both link their pinkies after Aera saying, "Yeonjun likes Jinhee."

"WHAATT?!!"

it's Beomgyu of course he'll scream.

"CHOI BEOMGYU!" Aera shout at him. "Are you crazy?! You just promised me that you won't scream!" She really face palm.

Beomgyu didn't mind any of what Aera is saying in front of him. He's still shock on what he just heard.

"Are you talking about the Yeonjun hyung in the music club, or the Yeonjun in class D who got detention last week because of putting bubble on the teacher's chair?"

She smack Beomgyu's shoulder, "of course Choi Yeonjun from the music club!"

"jeongmalyeo?! (really) The Choi Yeonjun you like?!" Beomgyu gasp but suddenly changed into a smirk.

"Do Jinhee likes him back?" He asked.

"I-I don't know.. C'mon it's Jinhee we're talking about. Having a boyfriend is like the last thing she'll ever want."

Beomgyu put his elbows at the table and cup his face using his palms, "you're right."

The two went silent for a few seconds before Beomgyu asked, "So what's your plan now?"

Aera let out a sighed and shaking her head " I don't know."

It's clear for the both of them that this may affect their friendship. Not only for Jinhee and Aera but for the three of them.

"How come Yeonjun hyung likes Jinhee when you're the one whose always sending this special letters to him?"

"I have this feeling that he thought Jinhee is the one who sends him the letters,

remember the time when our neighbors thought that Jinhee and I are twins?"

Beomgyu nod as a response. Aera cleared her throat before asking Beomgyu, "So do you have any ideas on how are we going to handle this?"

"If you're asking my opinion, I'll say why not confess everything to Yeonjun hyung.

Not only your feelings, but also your identity."

-je ♡