1장

"Can you just quit it? You know if I'm the one in his position, I would be totally creeped out of you."

The girl just rolled her eyes, "How can I?"

"really??, I don't really know what you see in him."

And that's the first time she left her eyes from the boy's figure who is just a few tables across from theirs.

"oh, so you really want to know?" Aera said to Jinhee and showing her cute little smirk.

"Okay! I take it back! Don't answer my question." Jinhee quickly covered her ears as Aera keeps on blurting out how perfect is her senior crush.

"ugh! can you two just shut up?!" The boy sitting across them suddenly speak up. "I can't focus on eating my vanilla ice pop."

"aww, sorry Gyu. It's just this annoying and not supportive 'friend' of ours is so noisy bashing my shining prince!" The girl said then giving her glare Jinhee who is sitting beside her.

The three best friends are enjoying their break in the canteen, it's just another usual day for them. One is Im Jinhee just being savage, two Choi Beomgyu being his jolly and noisy personality, and three is Jeon Aera who can't stop admiring her senior crush

CHOI YEONJUN.

"Why can't you just confess to him?" Jinhee asked Aera while earning a nod to Beomgyu.

"Cuz!..." She stops munching her sandwich and stared at her two friends, waiting for her answer."I'm too shy okay!" Aera put her head down on the table, hiding her face.

"Pfft, that's it? because of your shy? Well lucky you, you have a friend named Beomgyu" The boy put down his clean ice pop stick before fixing his posture.

"And so? If I have a friend named 'Beomgyu'?" Aera's voice is kinda muffled because of her arms covering her small face.

Silence flowed between the three friends and little chuckles from Jinhee can be heard.But for Beomgyu, Aera's words keep on circling in his mind.

"Yah!" He whines.Aera lifts her head gave Beomgyu a teasing smile.

"Anyway, as I was saying I can help you confessing your feelings for Yeonjun hyung."

"Don't believe in him," Jinhee said under her breath.

"How so?" Aera raises her eyebrow.

A smirk flashed from his lips, "I don't actually feel good about this." Aera thought.

[ hey! soo this is the first chapter I hope you like it! And as you can see the chapter is just short, so I don't really prefer having sooo longg chapters. I hope you can understand that hehe that's all enjoy reading and don't forget to vote!!]

-je ♡