Chapter 24 - Sweeter Than Sweet

Jeongin pov:

"Baby, wake up. You're going to be late," I heard Seungmin hyung wake me up.

I frowned and opened my right eye as I hugged Seungmin hyung. He was already out of his nightwear and was wearing a nice black shirt and jeans. "I don't wanna," I said with my voice raspy.

He chuckled and messed my hair. "Baby, if you don't get up, you're going to be late."

I pouted. "I just want to take a sick day and cuddle with you all day. Also-" I glared at him playfully. "Why did you leave the bed so early?"

"You know I'm a morning person, Innie," he mumbled and pressed a kiss to my forehead. "Now get up. You're really going to be late."

"I want my snuggles when I'm back from work, Mr. Kim. Okay?" I jabbed his chest playfully and he laughed melodically.

"Yes, I will give you your snuggles when you're back, Mr. Yang," he said, smiling brightly as ever.

"Here's your coffee," Seungmin hyung said and he graciously put down my cup in front of me as I devoured my breakfast.

"You're a saint," I groaned as I gulped down my coffee. "I love you. Oh my god."

"I love you too, baby," he chuckled as he sipped on his own coffee.

"Shall I drop you off to your class?" I asked, now fully awake with caffeine kicking in my system.

"Like you have enough time to drop me off, baby," he chuckled before sipping his coffee. "I will just take the bus. Don't worry."

"Who cares? Let them wait a bit," I teased.

"Yeah, no, you will go around regretting that you got late," Seungmin hyung said.

"I hate how you're right." I pouted and finished the last of my coffee.

"You love me though," he teased with a smirk which I ignored because it's true.

"I will go first then, hyung," I said, getting up and he puckered his lips. "What?" I asked teasingly, pretending as if I don't know what he meant.

He pouted and I chuckled before kissing his forehead first. Hyung whined. I laughed and actually kissed him on his lips to which Seungmin hyung hummed. We broke apart and I pecked his lips once more.

"I love you, hyung. I'm going to go now. See you," I said and left the house with a smile on my face like usual.

It's been over 2 years ever since Seungmin hyung asked me out. We went on several dates together and after our fifth date, we became official. So it's been 2 years since we started dating. I didn't talk about our anniversary because I wanted to surprise him. I wondered if he remembers and if he did, I hope he's not mad at me for not talking about it.

I already planned a dinner and everything but I will tell him with text after work. I'm going to make sure he will have a happy day.

Seungmin pov:

"Hey, Min! How you doing?" My friend, Lee Felix, asked with a wave despite the fact that he stood out with his orange hair. Also not to excuse the fact that, he's already in our class.