Chapter 15 - Bring Seungmin Hyung Food

Jeongin pov:

"Because as long as I had watched him, he had never thrown one. I haven't found a trigger yet. Besides, even if he did throw a tantrum, I would be able to find the cause," I answered truthfully.

"Well, if you're sure with that, we will leave it here. You know we're just worried for you, right?" Chan hyung said and Minho hyung nodded in agreement.

"I know and I appreciate it. Really but I think he will be okay with this?"

"We're not the ones to judge, Innie. You are his psychologist. Not us," Minho hyung said.

"Yeah, yeah, but I believe he will be okay. Don't worry. If he ever started to throw a tantrum, I will be the first one to lock him in."

"Well, if you say so, Innie," Chan hyung said with a shrug.

"I trust him. Please, I don't want to doubt him yet," I said with a small frown.

"Well, whatever you say, Innie. Well, we'll get going now. Chan has his patients to attend to and I also have mine. So yeah, gotta go. See you later," Minho hyung said and I nodded. They went on their own ways after that.

"Dr. Yang," a nurse called and I smiled, wondering what's the matter.

"Yes?"

"Dr. Kang wants to meet you," she said and I furrowed my eyebrows in worry.

"Did he tell you why?"

"No."

I hoped he was calling me not because I let Seungmin hyung out of his room but because he just wanted to ask me how hyung was doing.

"Sunbae?" I called and knocked on his door several times.

"Come in," I heard Daniel sunbae's voice.

I went in timidly.

"Take a seat first." He gestured at the seat in front of his desk.

"So you said you want to meet me. Why?" I asked and sat down on the chair.

Daniel sunbae smiled friendlily at me. "I just want to know how Seungmin's doing. I heard you let him out just this morning."

I smiled nervously at him. Hopefully, he was not going to scold me because of this, was he? "News do travel fast. Yes, he's out of his room."

"Really? That's good. I've been waiting for this news."

I gave him a surprised look. "You're waiting for this news? But why?"

"Nobody's willing to let Seungmin out because he's dangerous. And all the doctors quit before Seungmin's mentally well enough. You're the first one who had cured him enough to let him out. I'm impressed. How did you do that?" He actually looked amazed so he really wasn't going to scold me for letting him out.

I scratched my nape in slight embarassment. I couldn't exactly tell him that I wasn't legit starting the treatments yet. "It's all on Seungmin hyung. Really. He's amazing."

Daniel sunbae raised an eyebrow. "That's a first too. I always heard his doctors complaining things like Seungmin's a nightmare and things along the lines like that."

"I guess there's a first for everything," I said awkwardly.

"I'm glad you're doing great with him. If you need any help, you can ask me anytime."

I nodded. "Yes, thank you, sunbae. Can I go now?"

"Oh. Yes, you can."

"Thank you, sunbae," I said one more time and bowed before getting out. I let out a sigh as I closed the door behind me. No matter how many times I had talked with him, no matter the fact that I knew he was nice, I still got the feeling as if he's the headmaster and I was the student who did something wrong and had to stand in front of him everytime. Everytime.