Chapter 16 - A Puppy and a Fox

Day 12

Jeongin pov:

"No, I didn't say that I will stop bringing you sunflower bouquets," I said, smiling brightly as the sun as I sat beside him.

"Goddamn those flowers please," Seungmin hyung cursed under his breath as he put down his book with his brows furrowed. "Next time you bring me those flowers, I will throw you out, I swear."

"I don't think you will be able to when you see these," I sang as I showed him the sweets in my hand.

"You think I won't do it?" Hyung asked as if he's trying to scare me but his voice noticably softened and his focus turned to the sweets in my hand.

"I think you won't. I can bet. If you throw me out, you are not getting these," I sang annoyingly to hyung.

"You brat," Seungmin hyung mumbled with an adorable pout.

"Say brat one more time and it's bye bye, sweets, hyung," I said with a smirk.

"You're a devil. Do you know that, Innie?" Hyung groaned.

"And you're so damn lucky I am craving sweets so much right now," he said as he grabbed the sweets from my hand and popped one in his mouth. "And man, did you read my mind or something? I wanted some candies and you're right there to fulfill my wish."

"What can I say? I'm amazing," I said as I also popped a candy in my mouth and winked at him.

"Don't let my compliment to get to your big fat head, Innie. Maybe I shouldn't have done it," hyung said with disgust.

"Oh no, hyung. You should have done it. And even more, might I tell?" I said as I laid my head on his lap. Hyung rolled his eyes but still ruffled and played with my hair softly. I smiled and leaned into his touch. It's comfortable and soothing to me somehow whenever hyung does that. It's just . . . amazing. Like his hands have some kind of power. But then whenever he does that, I feel so sleepy so easily.

"Hyung," I called groggily. "Do you have some magic in your hands?"

"What?" He chuckled breathily. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No, but I'm about to fall asleep," I mumbled sleepily.

"You can't possibly fall asleep here," he said, stopping abruptly and I frowned at him. "If you wanna sleep, go sleep in your room or apartment. Any other place than mine." He bit his lip as if he's trying to hide his smile.

"But hyung." I pouted.

"No, you can't sleep here. I am not going to let you taint my sheets." Seungmin hyung narrowed his eyes at me when I mockingly laid on his bed. "Get off!" He yelled teasingly and hit my head with a pillow.

"Hyung!" I removed the pillow and scowled at him but it turned into a smile because he was laughing happily.

"Now you're awake, right? Go out and bring me some books," he said kicking me off but still made sure to not kick me off the bed.

I snorted. "What? Am I your servant, hyung?"

"You're my servant as of today. Now go," he said and I laughed as I got up.

"What do you want to read? Horror? Romance?" By the way, I might or might not have let him read my books too. They were in my room and I saw no harm in letting him read.

"I'm feeling like horror at this moment," hyung hummed.

"Horror, it is. I will be back in a few moments. Don't finish the sweets," I said before getting out and hearing a "you bet" from hyung.