Chapter 21 - Yang Jeongin, a Total Flirt

Day 34

Seungmin pov:

I couldn't sleep that night. I was too pumped with adrenaline. My thoughts were occupied with a certain Yang Jeongin. Sue me. I couldn't quite forget how he stared at me on the ferris wheel.

It was just so full of love. And it was all towards me. Unless he was staring at some ghost behind me, I believe he was staring at me. (I do not like the sound of the second possibility for all the goodness sake available, thank you. It's way too creepy.) And he looked like he's seeing the best thing in the world. It's unbelievable and surreal.

Even now, thinking back, I could feel myself blushing at his stare. Not to mention, his stare just made me felt like I was floating in a good way. It's just . . . too good to be true. If I had a blank, a space in my heart, at that moment, I felt like it was filled up. And to be honest, it probably was the happiest moment I had in a while. (I'm happier and not that grumpy since he appeared in my life but- anyways-)

But that sparked a question, no, two questions if I were to be honest.

Does he have feelings for me?

More importantly, am I attracted to him?

I don't know which of the two questions was deemed more important to me in my mind. Either way, both questions were bothering me in its own way. I can't believe myself.

I groaned and flailed around in an attempt to stop thinking about Jeongin for a while, trying to sleep. But to no avail.

Somehow, some way, I actually fell asleep after some time.

Day 35

"Hyung?" Jeongin's call came with some knocks on my door as usual.

"Come in," I said and Jeongin's head peaked in first with a smile before he sat down on the bed.

I cooed at Jeongin's appearance. For some reason, I felt like he dressed up even more cutely than the other days.

The blue hoodie he was wearing was large on him and he was practically swimming in the hoodie. He also had hoodie paws? I don't know how to call that but his hoodie covered his hands.

"Hyung, I have something to tell you. Promise me you won't flip?" He looked at me with puppy eyes. I didn't need a genius to figure out that it was probably something I would be angry at.

Although admittedly, Jeongin giving me the puppy eyes was even more adorable so I doubt I would be able to get mad at him.

"Depends on what you are talking about," I replied with a cock of my eyebrow.

"Well, the point is. Please promise me that you're not gonna flip," Jeongin said, again with those adorable puppy eyes. Who was I to say no to him? Sike, definitely not me.

"Fine, I promise. But it better not be something very bad," I warned.

"That depends on how you take it," he replied, swallowing. "Well, all I'm gonna say is that you need to take the test again."

I frowned. "Why?"

"It was difficult for us to determine the answer so it would help for you to take the test again," Jeongin said with his eyes screwed shut.

I just sighed. "For real? Again?"

"Yes, please don't get mad. And you will have to take the test with my sunbae."

I frowned even more. "Why?"

"I think it would help you more to take the test with her. Please take the test again?"