Chapter 3 - Minkyu the Star

Jeongin pov:

"Oh my freaking god, this is Kim Seungmin? But he looks so different from the photo here!" I looked at the photo and then realized that the photo must have been taken like five years ago.

Now the true question here is . . . how long has he not cut his hair? Did he refuse this, too? I don't understand him. I would have cut my hair no matter what, if it is too long. I couldn't stand my hair tickling my neck anyways. Besides that, I truly don't think I fit long hair.

"I wonder what is his reason to leave his hair long like that. There has to be one," I mumbled to myself as I continued to read through the papers.

"Jeongin," somebody half-sang half-called my name and I heard the door open.

"Come in," I mumbled without looking who was coming in.

"Wow. How can you be this cold to me, Jeongin? You are not even looking up! I just came here to surprise you and all I get is this?! I expected a little heart warming welcome from you," he said as he pulled a chair and sat beside me.

"Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I'm not interested in you right now, Minkyu. This is more in-" I stopped mid-sentence and then looked up to see my best friend staring at me with a pout on his face. "KIM MINKYU?!" I screamed in shock.

(A/N: The guy in the picture is the 'Kim Minkyu' I was talking about. Not Seventeen's Kim Minkyu. Just in case, you guys got confused. This is Produce x 101 Kim Minkyu. Please support this hardworking guy! And a literal visual too. Isn't he handsome?)

 Isn't he handsome?)

Minkyu sighed. "Yes. Your one and only friend, Kim Minkyu. And this is the warmest welcome I get from my best friend. I am blessed. Thank you." He crossed his arms and glared at me.

I put down my files in a frenzy to engulf him in a hug. "Man, when did you come back?! Kim Minkyu, you asshole, you should have told me! Now I am being a very bad friend! I would have come to the airport, holding banners if you had told me!"

Minkyu sighed again. "I know that. If I had told you, you would have literally screamed my name, running around and make a whole lot of people go deaf by your dolphin noise," he half-heartedly grumbled but nonetheless, hugged me back. I knew he was as glad as I was to see each other.

"When did you come back, you asshole?! At least tell me that?" I demanded.

"A drama king as always, huh, Innie?"

"Am I not supposed to ask my bestest friend when he came back?" I pouted and looked at him with puppy eyes.

"That doesn't work on me. And I came back like a week ago? Don't know. I don't remember the date." He shrugged.

"Bitch, you didn't tell me for like a week?! And here I am, thinking that you are still in fucking Australia!" I exclaimed.

"Innie, language! You keep swearing as soon as you saw me!" Minkyu reminded and I scoffed.