Chapter 13 - Day out with Seungmin Hyung

Jeongin pov:

My wallet will be crying soon but I believed it would be worth it. It would be so worth it. If it was for Seungmin hyung, I guess I needed to sacrifice this much. Besides, it would be a nice change for him. He definitely needed to see the outside world other than the scene he's been seeing outside the window of his room during the five years.

I was literally the one who's been choosing because Seungmin hyung was still quite reluctant to do so. Even if I assured him a thousand times that it would be fine, he would still be reluctant. Besides that, he was gaping at almost everyone we passed by. I slightly understood why he acted that way though. I mean, I would have acted the exact same way if I had seen nothing but the white walls of a hospital room for five whole years. Imagine how boring that can be. I would say that I was surprised he had not made some imaginary friends yet. I would have been insane and quite out of my mind if I were in his place.

"Seungmin hyung, how do you think about this one?" I asked as I showed him a baby pink shirt which I deemed would fit him.

"I don't know," he trailed off. "How much is it?" He checked the price tag and gasped. "90000 won?! That's so freaking expensive for a shirt like this," he said, looking at the shirt with his eyes wide opened.

I sighed. I knew it was a bit expensive. Maybe a lot but I just wanted to buy him some nice clothes for him to be able to wear except those boring hospital wear.

Seungmin hyung put the shirt back in his place and grabbed my hand as we went out. I groaned. That was the fifth shop in a row where he had spared a look at the price tag and in one blink of an eye, we're both out of the shop. "Hyung, I told you it's fine even if it's dead expensive. Let go of yourself."

"That is called pure wasting, Innie. Not letting go of myself. That 'letting go' seriously can't be counted in this place. So, no." He let go of my hand and crossed his arms. "If we're going to buy, we're going to buy something cheap and fine enough to wear. Not something dead expensive I can buy ten books with that money."

"Gee, fine," I gave up. "But you got to have at least one clothing before we go back. Even if it's midnight, we're still going to shop if you haven't bought at least one."

"Deal."

We went to another decent looking shop, one that did not scream 'expensive' and not screaming 'too cheap' either. It was named 'West Wind' and the shop looked pretty welcoming to me.

"Welcome," the employees greeted as soon as we went in and Seungmin hyung and I smiled back awkwardly.

Going into the shop, one particular clothing caught my attention highly. It was a soft sky-blue hoodie which undoubtedly would look good with Seungmin hyung. I nudged him as he was just looking around idly. "Hyung, how's this?" I asked brightly, taking the clothing into my hands.

"How much is it?" He asked first and I moaned in annoyance.

"Hyung, stop asking how much! Just look! How do you think about this?" I asked exasperatedly.

"It's . . . good," he hesitated a bit before answering.

"Then . . ." I whirled around to see an employee nearby. "Can I try this on?" I asked politely and she nodded. I shove it into Seungmin hyung's waiting hands. "Where is the dressing room?" I asked and she pointed towards a small room in the corner. Not that it exactly mattered to try it on privately as he really just needed to put it on over the shirt (my shirt) he was wearing but I supposed he would like a little privacy.

I thanked her with a smile and pushed Seungmin hyung towards it. Then I sent him tumbling into the room with the hoodie, not giving him time to complain. I closed the door and heard him huff in disbelief. About a minute later, he came out wearing the hoodie.