Chapter 5 - The First Day Will be Well, I Guess?

A/N: By the way, please don't take that all the psychiatric hospitals are like the one in my story. I am sure the doctors also help people nicely in real life and if any of you are triggered by this, I am really sorry.

Jeongin pov:

It has been five days since Minkyu put a water bucket on the door and soaked me with a bucket of ice-cold water. That was the most unpleasant feeling I had in ages.

Flashback . . .

"What 'Welcome to your room, Innie'? What 'Welcome to your room'? It's a bad welcome if you ask me. I DON'T HAVE ANY FUCKING SPARES HERE!!!!" I glared at Minkyu. I then shivered because of the coldness of water.

He shrugged. "It's your problem. Not mine."

" 'Not mine'?! 'Not mine'?! I am shivering to my death right now and that's all you have to say?" I rubbed my arms in an attempt to warm myself.

"You can just ask Chan hyung or Minho hyung, you know?" Minkyu pointed out.

If I had lasers, he would have been dead already. "It's not like I don't know, you fucker. I highly doubt Chan hyung or Minho hyung would let me borrow! The last time I did, I messed the shirt up and they don't trust me anymore!"

Minkyu nodded. "It's your own fault that you burnt a hole in Chan hyung's shirt."

"I didn't do it on purpose! I just forgot that the iron was open all along!" I wailed and gave him a skeptical look. "So are you going to find me some clothes or what? A dry pair of shoes will be highly appreciated too."

End of flashback.

Just in case you guys were wondering how I manage through the whole day with wet clothes, I will tell you. Kim Minkyu, that dear best friend of mine left me just like that heartlessly so I had to ask another friend of mine. Not Chan hyung or Minho hyung. I had to ask my other friend who was a hairdresser and was working nearby. His name was Cha Junho. Anyway, I literally surprised the poor guy by waltzing into his salon, looking like a wet rat. He wasn't really happy with me borrowing his clothes since he knew that how I had messed up Chan hyung's shirt. Nevertheless, he still let me so I didn't have to spend the rest of the day shivering.

The only unfortunate thing was that after that day, I caught a cold and had to spend my time in bed. For three fucking days, I was in bed. I couldn't even move for long as my whole body felt like somebody threw me off a cliff. All thanks to Kim Minkyu and what did he say when he knew that? He said that I deserved it. Can't he be less cruel? I was a good best friend to him and yet he always dissed me as if there's no tomorrow. At least, he still had kindness in him so he brought porridge for me to nourish myself during my sick days.

But that's not the point here. The very point here is that I was going to have to start giving therapies or something for Kim Seungmin. Or they would start thinking that I was slacking. I was not slacking at all. I was just simply trying to finish through all those thick files about Kim Seungmin. Well, more like trying to research about him but I couldn't exactly call that research, can I? But one thing is very peculiar. I was watching him almost the whole day through the mirror and I hoped that I would at least discover a symptom or something which would help me somehow. But I didn't. He was very calm and didn't do anything except sleep, eat, bathe and read the books from the book shelf in his room. His behaviour was very different from all the files I was reading. In the files, they described him as violent but honestly, I couldn't sense anything like that. He seemed quite docile and normal in my eyes. So my best guess was that there must be something that trigger his anger. There had to be a reason they describe him like that. He looked quite okay in my opinion except that extremely annoying looking long hair. But if he wasn't crazy or anything, why would they put him here? He would have been outside ages ago.