Chapter 1 - Prologue

'The more I tried to push you away, the more you appear in my mind.'

'Even when I close my eyes, I still see you clearly.'

'But I'm drawn to like you like I'm being pulled, though I know what would happen.'

NU'EST W - 'Let Me Out' (A Korean Odyssey OST part 1)

"What kind of person do you think I am, Innie?" Seungmin asked the younger who was sitting his opposite with a soft voice.

Jeongin wondered for a moment. "Hmm. I would describe you as a candy."

"Candy? That's kind of new," Seungmin said with surprise and slight satisfaction lacing his tone.

"Yeah but I'm not going to say that you're sweet like candy," Jeongin replied and the cherry-haired boy frowned. "I'm going to say that you're kind of like one of those yucky looking candies."

"Really? Me and a yucky looking candy? Where's the resemblance?" The redhead demanded an answer.

"There is," Jeongin protested. "Just let me explain it before you get all sulky."

"I'm already sulky," Seungmin mumbled which went unnoticed.

"What I want to mean is, hyung, you remember the time I tried to just get into your room for only about a minute?"

"Yeah, I throw you out of the room everytime you tried to get in. I know. But what does that-"

"Let me finish. I swear to my whole heart that I thought you were difficult and cold at that time. But when you let me in your room and when I actually get to know you, you're kind of . . . sweet . . . like those yucky-looking but sweet-tasting candies."

"You should have include sweet-tasting sooner," Seungmin said dryly but he was lowkey happy with the younger boy's description of him.

"And then, there are times you act like a total ass." The raven-haired boy flashed the older a cheeky smile as he watched the cherry-haired boy absorbed the new information.

"Yang Jeongin! I'm not an ass!" Seungmin complained as he glared at Jeongin.

Jeongin dissolved into giggles as he watched Seungmin's sullen reaction.