Chapter 6 - Hit Me with a Bible, Thanks?

A/N: Okay, before we start, I would like to apologize if this chapter is triggering to any of you who are reading this. Please don't take offense to this. I swear I am not making fun of suicide. I can understand how they feel. And of course, I'm sure the hospitals, doctors and nurses are not like that in real life. I just twisted it a bit to write the story, you know?

Cw : suicide mentions

Jeongin pov:

"Well, finally, we are here. The day we've been waiting for since last one year ago," I announced dramatically as I sat beside Chan hyung.

"What is it, Innie?" Minho hyung asked and I gasped dramatically.

"You mean, you don't remember that I am supposed to treat Kim Seungmin today?" I pouted and looked at them with puppy eyes just to guilt-trip them.

"We do. We do, right, Minho?" Chan hyung said and quickly nudged him.

Minho hyung was spacing out but nevertheless, nodded quickly.

I gave them a skeptical look. "Well, anyway, I am going to try to get Seungmin to warm up today."

"I don't think it's going to be that easy, Innie. You told us that he was tied every time he was brought to the section," Chan hyung pointed out.

"Let's focus on positive things, shall we? Anyway, I am going to get him to warm up and that's my newest ambition."

"Well, whatever you say. Good luck, Innie. Hope you succeed." Minho hyung continued eating his meal.

"Yep. I am going to succeed. No matter what. I'm not gonna give up."

Chan hyung chuckled. "Love your spirit, Innie. Keep it up."

I nodded solemnly.

Seungmin pov:

Well, this new doctor certainly is a bit different, I couldn't help noting when the nurse told me that I was allowed to stay in my room and that the doctor would come and see me. She also told me that I was allowed to stay freely without getting tied. I was genuinely surprised with that but I did not dare trusting him. All the doctors I have ever treated with always asked me to tie me up. The freaking nerve. Do they honestly think that I'm really that violent?! Well, yeah, maybe I threw books at them in the past because I wasn't allowed anything relatively sharp in the room but honestly, that didn't count as violence when they were so good at dodging.

And goddamn, when will they give up and leave me alone?! Please?! It have been 5 years and they keep sending me doctors every time they failed (according to them anyway). But why would it count as failure when I wasn't exactly insane in the first place? Or maybe I am crazy but not insane enough to attack people. Okay, I attacked people. With books. But that's not the point.

I tried to relax my mind by reading the books on the shelf but still, it was difficult, knowing that another doctor, once again, is going to give me prescription and all those other things I didn't want to understand. Couldn't they just leave me alone? It's not like I was going around and strangling them whenever I see them? It looked like they even thought of me as a difficult challenge. Seriously, was I some kind of test subject for them and their goddamn bitter medicine? I swear if gods were out there, just get me out of here, please? Even if that's a vampire or a werewolf (even if they exist and even if they told me that they would kill me later), I would happily volunteer to go after them. That's how much I hate staying here. Seeing these depressingly white walls, the bed's even creaking. There's nothing relatively close to cheerful in my room. No flowers because nobody ever visited me since they left me here. No one bothered to make me happy.