Side Effect of Φ's Gear (Kamen Rider Faiz!Ochako x Izuku) Pt.1

Ochako Uraraka is known as a shy individual at UA High School, the prestigious academy where great heroes are trained and graduate.

The invention of instant costumes has become a trend in the hero society, and something that is completely confidential that even the worst villain can't know it's secrets.

Ochako was chosen during one of the instant costume tests, and she sees Izuku Midoriya, a boy whom she had a crush on had also failed to don the instant costume.

It is designed by Mei Hatsume, and some people from I-Island. They named it the Φ (read: faɪ) Instant Costume.

So far the candidates have failed, with the transformation gear declaring that they were errors. Fearing she might not pass as well, Ochako shakily put the belt on, and pushed the 5 button 3 times on the flip phone shaped device before pressing START.

"STANDING BY."

"Henshin!"

And she raised her right arm which's hand is holding the gear, and attached it onto the belt buckle.

"COMPLETE."

Everyone's eyes widened in surprise, and stood back as a bright red light shine through the room. There stood Ochako in her instant costume, that resembles her default hero costume but with a yellow visor, and a pair of antennas.

In the weeks that followed, villain activities were purged with little effort thanks to Ochako and her instant costume. However she felt dominant, as if other people were below her the more she wore that costume.

"Hello Deku-Kun!"

"Ah, Uraraka! Good morning!"

"You've been training again, aren't you? You shouldn't overexert yourself, Deku-Kun!"

"Ah, it's... It's not a big deal!"

"Seriously, Deku-Kun. When someone's worried for you, should you be aware of their feelings?"

"What?" Izuku asked, raising a brow at Ochako's sudden change in tone.

"Wha-- What did I just say?"

"I must've misheard it."

The both of them went to school, and upon reaching the classroom, they greeted their other classmates as Bakugo is seen shouting an ear blistering rant onto Todoroki, who is reading a book.

"Would you mind leaving me alone already?"

"No chance in hell I would! You're acting full of yourself!"

"Isn't that how Todoroki usually feel?" Izuku asked, a single sweat dropped down his forehead.

"Tell me about it... Oh, and more importantly Deku! I need some help with this problem that I've been having trouble solving..."

"Ah, this problem? Well you should just--"

"HEY DEKU, YOU DAMN NERD!"

"Ah! What is it, Kacchan?!"

"Let her figure out the answer her damn self!"

"But Kacchan--"

"No buts, Deku!"

He was about to land a punch onto Izuku, but his wrist was stopped by a much slimmer hand.

And to everyone's surprise, it's Uraraka who caught his wrist.

"Unless you want to end up eating your food through a straw, I advice that you should stay off our business, now apologize to him."

This shook everyone even more. This is the first time Ochako said something like that, assertively. What happened to the shy brunette?