The T-Virus (Izuku x Harem) Pt.2

The door to the vault opens, by Hatsume's hands revealing our cinnamon roll cowering inside, with nowhere to run.

"You think you can get away from us, Deku baby? Keep dreaming, hero." Ochako said, with a tone that resembles Himiko very much.

"Girls... You're not yourselves! Snap out of whatever you're in!" Izuku plead.

"Oh, but Himiko-Sama has awakened us to our true desires... The cute green cinnamon roll that is you!" Nemuri cracked her whip.

Izuku continued to cower as the girls continued to approach him like zombies... Well, they're technically all are because of Himiko's infected blood.

"Oh dear lord almighty and All-Might, I need an adult!"

"But I'm an adult~" Nemuri then binded him with the whip.

The zombified students of 1-A and B, Nejire, and Mei then carried him out of the workshop.

Izuku screamed for help as the girls are carrying him like tribals carrying a person to sacrifice. However nobody else is nearby until Katsuki walked pass.

He is eating a popsicle, and nearly dropped it when he sees Izuku being carried by all those girls.

"KACCHAN! HELP ME, PLEASE!"

"Another day, another shit caused by nerdy Deku." He then walked off towards his room, wanting to finish snacking on his popsicle.

Their march is then stopped after a certain black haired, sleep-deprived man stood before them.

"Kayama, what are you doing with them... And the problem child?"

"Aizawa-Sensei! Help me, please! They've gone cuckoo in the head!"

Shouta raised a brow, however Nemuri then replied to him, "My, Midoriya is found red-handed hiding in the girl's locker room peeping on them changing. I'm simply bringing him the punishment he deserves!"

"Midoriya... Problem child, I've never thought that you would go this low. Alright then Kayama, get this son-of-a-bitch outta my sight."

"Crystal, Aizawa."

"Don't believe what she says, Aizawa-Sensei! They're brainwashed!"

"Sounds like an excuse to me. Now problem child, don't you think you're speaking with me again until the punishment ends."

They brought Izuku out of the school building, and towards a recently abandoned apartment building where inside, they see Himiko Toga, sitting on a makeshift throne that she made using the bones and heads of the late L.O.V members.

"I see you have brought Deku baby here to me, my zombies!"

"Indeed, Toga-Sama. Now whatever should we do as of now?"

"We will bear his children... The seed from this pure, strong, and most of all, perfect human being to give birth to a powerful family, powerful enough to dominate the world!"

"Toga, you've completely lost it! Isn't world domination's AFO's plans!?"

"That loose end has been cut. But worry not as I will carry his ambitions! The League is just a pushover since I played them over and wiped them out!"

The girls then dropped Izuku down, as Himiko got off her throne, and walked towards the cinnamon roll.

"I can imagine this plan being successful, and then I will be even more dangerous than AFO, or even Stain."

She then pecked Izuku in the cheek, letting blood dribble out of it.

"Get 'im, girls!"

They then descend down to attack Izuku, trying for dear life to suck his blood that Himiko finds to be the most tantalizing out of anyone else's blood.

"Somebody, help me!"

Meanwhile, at the dorms Eri knocked on Katsuki's door.

"What is it, brat? I'm trying to get my K/D ratio up." He pointed to his computer, apparently just winning a Team Deathmatch on Black Ops Cold War.

"I'm sorry, Bakugo-San. But have you seen my Papa around?"

"Papa? Oh, you mean Deku?"

Eri nodded.

"Last I see, is that Midnight-Sensei and a bunch of girls are carrying your sorry excuse of a papa somewhere. Now get lost, brat."

He slammed the door close on her, before she ran off trying to get some help.

No matter how this will look, Eri is Izuku's last hope in getting out of this situation.

- To Be Continued

Sorry for the late posting. College and birthday party can be a hassle.