Yu and I, Forever (Yui x Izuku) Prologue

This new series is brought to you by Camie Utsushimi trying to access her instant costume's final form, recently drawn by me.

Now, onto the story, shall we?

It's just another normal day at UA High, with the students actively wandering the hallways, and the teachers relaxing in the office watching the 'Angry Kacchan' show much to the real Bakugo's humiliation.

"I just can't take this shit anymore! Why on earth did I even become a freaking comedy show!?"

"You just need to control your anger, Kacchan. That way, maybe they'd bully you less."

"Whatever you say, professor shit nerd Deku." Bakugo sighed, slapping his childhood friend in the back, causing a tiny explosion.

But then they were approached by Kaminari and Monoma, who have been watching the show for months now, and walked up to Bakugo before trying to annoy him.

"What's your damn problem!? Leave me alone already--"

Bakugo is about to enter the classroom, but he didn't see the door slamming his fingers because he didn't see it.

He screamed out loud, throwing curse words here and there angrily causing everyone inside and outside the classroom to laugh at him.

This escalated, when Monoma walked into the classroom and took a seat at Bakugo's desk, taking a worksheet paper that he had spent days to complete.

"Hey, look at me! I'm Angry Kacchan!"

He shouted that, as he pulled out a zippo lighter that hits some of Bakugo's dry sweat which are still on the paper, causing it to explode into pieces.

Afterwards, Bakugo (after literally sending Monoma flying to another nation with his explosion quirk) went to Mina to give her a beating of a lifetime for creating a humiliating series.

Izuku couldn't stop him, Bakugo being Bakugo that is. It was then when he sees something on the drawer of his desk. A slip of paper.

"To Midoriya Izuku, meet me at the cafeteria, signed... Secret admirer. Who could it be?"

Izuku then left the classroom again, well he forgot to bring his lunch from home so he had to go to the cafeteria as well.

There, he sees only one soul sitting on one of the canteen chairs. The silent but beautiful and smart Yui Kodai, the best friend of Itsuka Kendo who is the Big Sister figure for 1-B.

"Ah, you're here Midoriya... Take a seat please."

"Alright."

He then went over to the chair across from Itsuka, but then she stomped on the ground rather angrily, but her face is still emotionless.

"Next to me. Please."

Izuku nodded, and walked to the space next to Yui, and sat down.

"What do you want to talk about? What do you mean, you're a secret admirer, Kodai?"

"Please, call me by my first name, Izuku."

Her tone is rather more monotone.

"Alright, Y... Yui." He is not used to call someone he didn't know well using their first name, so that stutter is expected.

"What I want to say is... I like you, Izuku. What do you feel about me?"

"I like you too, of course!"

Yui made a tiny smile, so tiny that even Izuku didn't see any difference from her emotionless expression before.

"As a friend. Nothing more!"

"Wrong answer."

She pulls out something from her pocket, a remote detonator.

"What the..."

"Say that you love me more than as a friend... Or this campus will be engulfed in a mushroom cloud."

Izuku sweats profusely at her statement. She sees him more than just a friend, and threatens him to accept her feelings.

His sweat falls even more faster as Yui reaches for the button on the detonator with her thumb.

And after it was inches from being pushed, Izuku finally broke down, not wanting the school, or anyone in it to die.

"Alright! I love you too, more than just friends!"

"Is it genuine?"

Izuku nodded shakily.

"Good. Then it's settled..."

She then scooted closer to Izuku rather slowly, and enclosed the distance of her face towards his, and Izuku can swear that she puckered her lips as she went close, and in the end they did it.

Yui pressed her lips onto Izuku's, and moaned in the kiss. She then pulled out another object, a syringe with suspicious contents inside.

And with a prick to the neck of the cinnamon roll, he slowly felt exhausted and drifted into a deep slumber.

"Like my mother and the matriarchs before her... I couldn't let go. I am deeply sorry if this bothers you, my dear Izuku... But I promise you... I will take good care of you, for the rest of our lives."

Before Izuku blacked out completely, he can hear her laughter, which is extremely rare since she is known to be quiet to many. But this laugh is not of happiness, it's of obsessiveness, possessiveness, greed, and most of all...

Insanity.

------------------
You Are Mine, Deku (A Boku no Hero Academia Anthology Fanfiction)

Presents

Yu And I, Forever
By YuuyaKizami21

You've heard about the Kodai Family.

We all have, the stories, the curses.

Foolishness about them being a simple wealthy family of heroes, residing at an undisclosed district not far from Musutafu... An illusion unbeknownst to many.

A promise that you can be appeased from all misery... Begin again.

Only certain people would be invited to their great domain...

An invitation sign of... Exclusiveness.

A chance to begin again, in a peaceful district that would flourish.

Except - That district never opened to the public, and remained as a ghost district towered over by the Family's residence.

And so the invited men were given a chance to begin again, through a matrimony with the matriarchs.

The women of The Family's way of love and matrimony though... It's not the hard part for them.

It's letting go.

- Prologue End