DEKU SOULS (Izuku x Harem) Pt.3

Izuku is brought inside his own dorm room, and was unclothed by the two vampires in front of him on bed. They disrobed as well, and descended down onto the bed.

"Pure human, give us your blood."

"Satisfy our thirst."

Both Yui and Itsuka chanted, respectively. Izuku is still in a daze and he let the both of them sink their fangs into his neck. He can feel them sucking the blood out of him, yet he didn't feel like dying from losing them. What is actually going on?

After a few moments of sucking his blood, they pulled out expressing looks of ecstasy on their faces, their eyes slanted from the pleasures.

"I can still feel it in myself..."

"His blood... We got his blood... So satisfying unlike the others."

"But now we must cleanse him, from that rabbit's influence. She had gone too far on his body."

"Claim his body, for our nightly covenant."

Yui and Itsuka then rubbed Small-Zuku, as the both of them stared at each other, and they planted their lips against each other, making out for about a minute. Just the sight is enough to stimulate Small-Zuku even more. Izuku begins to make quick breaths, indicating that he is close to climax. The two vampires stopped making out, also nearly reaching their limit of pleasure from their session.

Yui went over to position her slit above Izuku's face. "Lick it... Pure human. A vampire's soul energy is second to none..."

As for Itsuka, she positioned herself above Small-Zuku after she pulled Izuku's boxers off from his body. "Spray your soul energy in me, pure human. Do not be afraid, since you have limitless amounts of soul energy in yourself." And with that, Itsuka plunged down, Small-Zuku tearing her hymen instantly and shoots out it's load of semen upon being constricted by the tightness of Itsuka's insides.

A screech of pleasure escaped Itsuka's lips as she arched her back, her head facing the ceiling.

She then dropped down to the bed, and fell asleep, rubbing her stomach which still felt the warmth of Izuku's soul energy swimming inside.

Yui then crawled over to Izuku's crotch slowly, the sight of her bare vagina leaking out her essence instantly stimulated Izuku yet again. However he couldn't do anything, he can't resist, he can't fight them. He would feel bad for hurting them.

"Now spray your soul energy in me, Pure human."

She plunged down, and had her hymen broken by Small-Zuku instantly, and she rides on it. The both of them worked their hips, until they feel the climax coming up.

Itsuka slowly woke up using the last of her energy, to make one last kiss with Yui as she grinded her slit onto Yui's knee. The sight of these two beautiful vampires in the nude making out, is too much for Small-Zuku to handle, and it shoots out it's second load of semen into Yui. At the same time, they fell down onto the bed exhausted, hugging Izuku as the three of them slept.

After an unknown amount of time during the night, Yui and Itsuka woke up. They woke Izuku up as well after they cleaned up, got dressed and bathed Izuku (they made him move using a sleepwalking spell) and clothed him up after they reached the bed again.

"Wake up, Midoriya." Yui said.

"Let's go for a walk... We couldn't sleep." Itsuka lied.

Izuku woke up, feeling cool as if he was just bathed, and the breeze still blew onto his body from the window.

"Ah? Alright then... Let's go."

The three of them left the dorm room, and walked around the campus area. The both of them snuggled up onto Izuku's shoulders, and Izuku comforted them as they (pretended) to feel scared in the night.