Totally not a Saiko Kind of Love! (Saiko Intelli x Izuku) Pt.2 (Conclusion)

Izuku gasped, opening his eyes as he felt something being injected into his system.

"Ah, as I thought. This adrenaline shot does the job instantly..."

Izuku's vision refocused, in front of him is a lavender haired girl wearing a monocle and a rather thin nightgown showcasing most of her skin. She is seen sipping on a cup of tea before placing the cup on the bedside table to talk to Izuku again. The room he is in is glamorous, it's like that he is in a royalty's bedroom.

Something about this girl however, reminds him of the character Esdeath from Akame ga Kill!

"You're awake, my pet."

Izuku tries to move, but she then pushed him back onto the bed.

"Do not resist. I never gave you the order to get up from this bed."

"Who... Who are you?"

"Since you've asked so nicely, pet... I shall answer your question. I am Saiko Intelli, I believe we've met before."

Izuku gave her a confused look.

"I... I never knew you. Let alone heard your voice before."

Saiko chuckled, before taking a small dossier on the bedside table and pulled out a file from it. It has a drenched photograph of his portrait, and Izuku definitely didn't want to know what liquid had drenched it.

"Me and you... We have a deep relationship already. But now that you are here physically, now I can do whatever I want with you."

Izuku tries to think, and he asked "Whatever you want with me? I'm just a nobody! A problem child! I'm... I'm a commoner, someone whom you definitely don't want to be with!"

"You're overreacting, pet. I've heard all about you. Saving those in need whoever they may be... And a symbol of hope for your friends during battle or lessons. You are more than a commoner at heart, you are an existence whose price is unmatched with anything else that my family has in this humble abode."

"I... I really don't think--"

"Ah! The time for you to freely speak is up. Now let me... Your mistress do whatever she wants with you."

Izuku then felt his uniform being taken off slowly, and he is left with only his boxers on. Afterwards, Saiko planted something that winds around his neck, a neck collar that were used for pets.

"With this, you're my property. You can never deny it."

"I... I am not!"

But then he felt the collar sending electric shocks into his body, and ended up trembling from the currents.

"You see? That is what happened if my pets disobey. They don't have the position to do so."

Saiko then raised Izuku's chin up with her finger to look at her in the face.

"You have no idea... What are you doing..."

"Of course I know what am I doing. I did this, so no other women would take you over. After all, it's hegelian dialectics."

"Hegelian... What?"

"Ah, I knew that a commoner like you won't know what it means. It's a philosophical theory, the kind you might encounter if you took time to read some books. The fundamental premise is to envision history as a sequence of "dialectical" conflicts. Each dialectic begins with a proposition, a thesis which inherently contains, or creates, its opposite - an antithesis. Thesis and antithesis. The conflict is inevitable. But the resolution of the conflict yields something new - a synthesis - eliminating the flaws in each, leaving behind common elements and ideas."