Foreign Invasion (Pony & Melissa x Izuku) Pt.1

"After some time on I-Island, it's time to go home."

Said Izuku as he boarded the plane with All-Might beside him. What they didn't notice is that a certain blonde girl is following them.

A day later, Izuku made it back to the dorms where he find them empty. Everyone is probably on a mission or just hanging out somewhere outside of UA.

Sighing, Izuku went over to his room and unpacked his belongings back before going back to the sitting room, and took a seat on one of the armchairs after taking a can of soda from the fridge only for...

"You picked the wrong dorm, fool!" A blonde haired girl with horn on her head shouted in English, holding a baseball bat.

"Whoa whoa whoa! Tsunotori, it's me, Midoriya! Chill, chill!" Izuku jumped off from the armchair, shielding himself using it.

"Midoriya? OOOHHH, My man! What's up!? How's vacation?" The girl, Pony Tsunotori asked as she threw the bat away and hugged her friend.

"Going nicely, Tsunotori. Where are the others? And why are you alone?"

Izuku asked her, as he gently pushed her to separate from the hug.

"The others are just hanging out. Most of the boys are off to see a football game, while the girls... Well you know them. Shopping, that kind of stuff."

"I see."

"Oh, and I noticed that your English is getting better. Nice!"

"I am? Thanks, I guess. Melissa and All-Might were both really helping when it comes to teaching me those."

"Melissa? Who's Melissa?"

Pony's smile vanished as soon as that name is mentioned.

"Oh, the daughter of one of All-Might's sidekicks. You could've met her, y'know."

"That won't be necessary."

So there's this Foreign Girl that is interacting with my delicious, cute looking cinnamon roll? Well guess what? I am the only Foreigner, no... THE only girl he should lay his eyes on, and his body on top of mine!

"Hey, Midoriya. I'm thinking of going for a little ride, I've heard that there's some small-time villain activity hanging around near the school."

"Ah, really? Near the school?"

"Yes, the streets are cold, darl-- I mean, man! Like it says in the book, we're both blessed and cursed."

"Book?"

"Some things make us laugh, make us cry."

"Well let's gear up and get on with it." Izuku said, a little weirded out by her but just shrugged it off.

They then showed up in the location Pony told Izuku (which is a recently abandoned building), after suiting up in their costumes. But there is nobody.

"Where's the villains?"

Then Izuku felt a blunt force hitting the back of his skull, knocking him out.

"I'm sorry Izuku. But you're only mine and mine."

Pony said, as she then picked his body and held him over her shoulder before leaving, only to encounter...

"I knew this is going to happen."

"Who are you?"

"I'm Melissa Shield, Izuku's future wife!"

"His future wife? Does this future of yours look like this building?"

"Oh, you have some good vocabulary in you..."

Pony then shoots out her horns at Melissa, which she dodged before pulling out a stun gun, attempting to electrocute the horned girl to the point of being knocked out. However she dodged every single shot as well.

"You're faster and stronger than you look, Kirin."

"This ain't Monster Hunter, Whore! And please! I'm Pony, not Kirin!"

They continued shooting at each other, shouting obscenities at each other whilst Izuku is still being carried by Pony.

"Why are you after Izuku anyway?" Melissa asked.

"He's cute, he's strong, and most of all... He's what a hero should be like! No, not just a hero! A perfect human being! Not quirkless, and kind!? That's a perfect combination!"

"...Do you want me to tell you a little bit of a truth?"

"Try away! You'll die before you spurt all of it!"

"He's quirkless once. He got that quirk of his from Uncle Toshinori."

"You lie! All other people are liars!"

"Deal with it. It's the fact!"

Pony then stopped, and she dropped Izuku down, however Melissa sprinted and slides down, so that Izuku lands down onto her.

"He's... Once quirkless?"

"He was."

"...Maybe we can have a little deal, since we can speak the same language and all, and that we looked up to him the same way..." Pony said.

A small grin forms on Melissa's face as her glasses begin to glow in an evil light, like in most anime.

Hours later, Izuku woke up with a throbbing headache.

"Whoa... Where am I? What happened?"

"You're awake, Darling."

Two voices said, and when Izuku's vision cleared up, what he first sees is both Melissa and Pony, in skimpy lingeries.

"Let's have some fun in conquering you, Izuku."

- To Be Continued